Myths about super-profitable advisers or flies in the head - page 3

Vladislav Andruschenko:

this was already suggested in the marketplace a long time ago.

The first month would be free. Or a week.

Where are the admins of this forum?

Why do not respond to the aspirations of writers?

Sergey Maksiutenko:

The answer is as simple as genius ))

Limit the demo to a limited amount of time.

Limiting the time loses the very meaning of testing, because you cannot test an EA in a short time, and giving a profitable EA for free for a few months is not serious...

Let's make it clear right away that the robot is not a grail that makes substantial profits every month. My robot works about 8 months a year and on different pairs. I have to do a little bit of counter-timing and observation. I have to do some work. However it brings dozens of thousands percents of profit within 8 months. The price of such a robot is $1,000. And I don't sell it on the market. When profits go through the roof, believe me, there are plenty of buyers. I do not attract buyers in any other way than monitoring my accounts.

My personal sales profit is not so much income as recognition of my achievements. When I reach 10 profitable months, I'll raise my price to 5000. And not because I really need 5000. It's because I want to feel good about myself.

Dmitiry Ananiev:

Let's make it clear at the outset that a robot is not a grail that makes substantial profits every month.

Why such restrictions? Can we define at once that there are no profitable EAs? It's easier to prove that you can't develop a good profitable EA...

Sergey Maksiutenko:

The answer is as simple as genius ))

Limit the demo to a limited amount of time.

Nah, that won't do. The Market prohibits placing products that have any restrictions on trading time, instruments, account types..... Autovalidation of such a product will not pass. And everyone to do separately ... If you have 5-10 people, you can, but when the score will go into the hundreds? It's FREE!)

And yes, I agree with the previous comrade. The robot may not make a profit every month. What matters is the result at a distance. One month or two may not show anything.

Vasiliy Kolesov:

No, it won't. Products that have any restrictions on trading times, instruments, account types are not allowed to be placed on the marketplace..... Such a product will not be approved.

How does it get tested? Is it tested on anything and everything?

Natalja Romancheva:
And how is it checked? Is it tested on anything and everything?

That's why I can't set "default" working parameters on my robot. They don't test any pairs and TFs, no trades. I have to write in the description that the working parameters are in discussions...., but not everyone reads to that point)))

I usually download the trial, play it in the tester and that's it, goodbye ...)

Serqey Nikitin:

Why such restrictions? Maybe it's easier to prove that you can't develop a good profitable Expert Advisor...

A profitable PBX can be developed like two fingers. But a few "failures" can wipe out all profits. And it is virtually impossible to account for all possible "glitches" - either sit on the ATS and keep an eye on it, or don't trade. However, it is easier to sit and watch than to trade by hand. But it is not always possible.

Of course, it would be nice to dream - turn it on and forget about it, and your profit will be dripping. But it does not work.

Konstantin Nikitin:

It is quite possible to earn on this EA and put it for sale, for additional income. The income will never be superfluous. Do not worry about your EA like Kashchey over the gold - it's not rational at least. After all, you can increase the deposit on the same sales.

On the forex market, maybe it is realistic. On the stock exchange (on the real market, not DCs) no one will sell ATS. They do not need competitors with a similar strategy in the market.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

A profitable PBX can be developed like two fingers. But a few 'failures' can wipe out all profits.

It's not a profitable ATS, it's just one that works... Don't bullshit novice traders!