Independent work by two advisers - page 13

Georgiy Merts:

I saw, and answered quite clearly.

The implementer's name is needed to clearly explain what the "tester glitch" is - because this is a very, very serious error, and you should only accuse the developer of such a thing when you have a specific code and a reproducible situation in hand. And not the list of two orders opened at the same time. Everyone is interested in fixing this bug. But I'm getting more and more convinced that there is no bug. And moreover, I doubt very much that there is this very NEO...

But, I am more and more convinced that there is no bug. I was convinced of it a half a year ago, but there's a certain defender of the developer community DUMNIABLE and what's more, I doubt very much that there is this very LEO.I wonder, Whose layout did I write and whose posts I copied and you did not see them? !!!! It just hit me! It's a MATRIX!!! ...I'm in a cold sweat .... and this page does not exist on this forum either!!! It's in my head and the matrix is what's going on in my head!!! In short!!! I'm going to Aibolit !!! For the wheel !!!

This is personal to Zhorik Vartanov because he does not see and I am more and more convinced that he does not want to see and is pretending not to see.

Yes, in the flow of real quotes.

I told you earlier that the layout makes mistakes in the tester, so don't rub my nose in what is not an error. If you don't know - there are functions that do not work in the tester and vice versa that work only in the tester.

In addition, I do not believe that the layout opened an order for another symbol, it really can not be, the function that is responsible for it works perfectly in the tester and in the market, here's a screenshot of the help. ATTENTION TO THE SCREENSHOT!!! THE NAME OF THE CURRENT CHART SYMBOL! So don't fuck with me

In your mush I was taken out. I have stopped understanding what you are writing. An EA, if it's good, if it's TRUE, and has a MAGIC start setting, will only work with its own orders, and with that symbol, if it's non-multicurrency, on which it's set. If it is not a goner, not its own symbols, not its own orders and it only exists in compiled form, you can just throw it away. If we change the MAGIC values for a new installation of another copy of a good EA for the same symbol, it will work on the same symbol with its own settings but with its own orders. That is all. The situation with failed VPS sessions is also obvious. So, we have to control this situation. If an EA gets perverted with trades, regardless of the initial settings and the project strategy under which it is supposed to work, then it can be rolled up into a tube and shoved to the author-programmer.

Zvezdochet:

Explain what you are trying to prove?

Oleg Papkov:
I've been in your mess. I don't understand what you are saying. The Expert Advisor, if it's good, if it has a MAGIC start, it will only work with its own orders, and with those sms, if it is non-currency, on which it is set. If it is not a goner, not its own symbols, not its own orders and it only exists in compiled form, you can just throw it away. If we change the MAGIC values for a new installation of another copy of a good EA for the same symbol, it will work on the same symbol with its own settings but with its own orders. That is all. The situation with failed VPS sessions is also obvious. So, we have to control this situation. If an EA gets perverted with trades, regardless of the initial settings and the project strategy under which it is supposed to work, then it can be rolled up into a tube and shoved to the author-programmer.

I do NOT have any EA ! I have NOT written anywhere that I have an EA that confuses the majors ! I just asked a question to expand my horizons. The topic of VPS double sessions is very topical and interesting.

Anything else ......................................................................................... questions are NOT for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Explain what are you trying to prove?

He's not trying to prove anything.

He starts off with a zazravi, about a possible bug in the tester, then ends up with a requiem in the posts above, and already retracts his own words... And the questions are "not for him"...

Georgiy Merts:

He's not trying to prove anything.

He starts off with a cheer, about a possible bug in the tester, then ends up with a requiem in the posts above, and already retracts his own words... And the questions are "not for him"...

Give me an example of what words I'm retracting .

Zvezdochet:
Give me an example of what I refuse to say.
If you can't give me an example, then you're a fucking BLEEP.

Zvezdochet:
If you can't give an example, you're a lousy BALABOL

Started cheering, about a possible bug in the tester.............................................................Jora - you're a lousy BALABOL!!! I'm nowhere in my questions did not mention that I am interested in a possible bug in the tester