The market has become a dumping ground - page 6

Georgiy Merts:

As I'm finding out, you don't need any serious maths at all to make a profitable trade - a secondary school programme is enough.

An ultra-complicated bot works just as (un)long as the simplest one.

How wonderful!

You have sufficient (to make conclusions) representative statistics on the use of bots with complex mathematical algorithms for processing information and making trading decisions!

Please provide the data for these statistics.

Whatever the Market is, it is MQ's resource and purely a personal matter for MQ.

In fact, even before, the only selection criteria were the description in accordance with the rules, and the performance of the product in the tester. That is all.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Whatever the Market is, it is MQ's resource and purely a personal matter for MQ.

In fact, even before, the only selection criteria were the description in accordance with the rules, and the performance of the product in the tester. That is all.

no way - the modders who checked had a God-given talent for finding bugs and errors, some errors I could not even reproduce

Aleksey Semenov:
no way - the modders who checked it had a God-given talent for finding bugs and errors, some of which I couldn't even reproduce.

I tried to post a free product. At the very last stage there was a disagreement with the moderator - he demanded to remove the restrictions on use - lot only 0.01 and the pair - only Eurobucks. In the end, had to give up the idea).

I did not notice any complaints, except for docking and workability in the tester. The docks were sorted out, the tester came to an understanding. With the rest - for a free product to remove restrictions: Figvam - Indian house).

On the contrary, it is good that you can add in a simplified mode, and most importantly, you can change and edit the product description.

We have also been able to add them in a simplified mode, and most importantly, we have been able to change the product description. We have been working on a lot of products that don't cost more or are just renamed from the free ones.

Alexandr Saprykin:
Manipulation on real accounts with deposits/withdrawals is also a scam to pad the profit %.

How do they do it?

Bought, it seems.

My product doesn't go through because the moderator doesn't like my avatar for it, and I've definitely tried changing it a couple of times. No way. I open the marketplace - all sorts of gibberish, they put anything on the avatars, not even the meaning, not metaphor or imagery. But no, they hang, and I already have no desire to redraw in photoshop to not like it again.

Ivan Butko:
Bought, it seems.

My product doesn't go through because the moderator doesn't like my avatar for it, and I've definitely tried changing it a couple of times. No way. I open the marketplace - all sorts of gibberish, they put anything on the avatars, not even the meaning, not metaphor or imagery. But no, they hang, and I already have no desire to redraw in photoshop to not like it again.

Everybody's been through it :-)

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Everyone's been through it :-)

I just came in: one has a Black Hole on his avaiva, another flying hamster, the third has a Renko chart! Original, why am I picking on moderators, my own fault, I haven't pumped my creativity

Evgeniy Zhdan:

How do they do it?

You should read the forum, use the forum search engine. It's discussed every month. Or even every week.