Maximum length of a symbol name on FOREX - page 9

prostotrader:

"It's a bit of an odd decision to store information like that. Well, yes, you know best.

Because of FOREX market I'm not interested in it, 6 symbols of symbol name and 65365 mogic on one chart is more than enough for my needs,

Moreover, I can perform only 2000 transactions per trading day.

Why 2000? Are all 2000 idle transactions?

If out of these two hundred transactions, for example, 50 RTS deals, we can make another 2000 idle ones.

prostotrader:

There are coincidences...

Corrected.

Sergey Chalyshev:

Why 2000? All 2,000 idle transactions?

If out of these two hundred transactions, for example, 50 RTS transactions, then we can make another 2000 idle transactions.

No, Sergei, it's a very complicated formula, I tried to attach it, but then I gave up.

I can do a lot of transactions - hundreds of thousands, provided that each transaction leads to a transaction.

Added

Here is the formula for calculation

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/67673#comment_2068358

ФОРТС: Сбор за неэффективные Транзакции
ФОРТС: Сбор за неэффективные Транзакции
  • www.mql5.com
com/a90#fees С уважением, Глеб Кочнев Техническая поддержка ПАО Московская Биржа +7 (495) 733-95-07 | help@moex.

fxsaber:

Corrected.

Ok, everything works, but symbol should have initial magg, to determine its belonging to this particular EA (see how IsMyMagic for FORTS is made)

That is why the first received first magg should be shifted to the left by 12 bit (up to 4095 additional maggies are possible) and stored and then compared

And since we memorize the time of order setting and loop additional maggies

if(magic_storage >= (magic_number + 4090)) mem_magic = magic_number;

the matching numbers will be separated in time

prostotrader:

Ok everything works, but the symbol must have an initial magig to determine whether it belongs to this particular EA (see how IsMyMagic is made for FORTS)

Corrected.

fxsaber:

Corrected.

Thanks

I'll rewrite it all tomorrow (I have a headache)

I would not form a crc-magic, but set it as an input variable. Then GetMagic would not depend on ChartID, removing many of the disadvantages at once.

fxsaber:

I would not form the crc-magic, but set it as an input variable. Then GetMagic would not depend on ChartID, removing a lot of disadvantages at once.

I also thought that at first, but there are so many robots, that the probability of coincidence is very high.

And with an automaton you don't have to worry about anything :)

Also... I have 168 robots running in 4 terminals.

I don't feel like following the magicians....

Added

In FORTS the symbol cannot be more than 8 bytes (SBER-12.18).

If you subtract "." and "-", you get exactly 6 bytes + 2 bytes for extra magicians, so I

wrote AutoMagic

prostotrader:

I thought so too at first, but there are so many robots being written that the chance of a match is very high.

input ulong InputMagic = __DATETIME__;

prostotrader:

On FORTS a character cannot be more than 8 bytes (SBER-12.18).

If you subtract "." and "-", you get exactly 6 bytes + 2 bytes for extra pins, so I

wrote AutoMagic.

Binding to a character and a chart handle is an accompanying crutch. An EA can be multisymbolic and/or not dependent on a chart symbol at all. So, it is logical that this EA can be run on any symbol. But we should also consider the variant when the EA is dependent on a chart symbol. In this case, the behavior should be opposite. As a result, there is no universal solution.

In most cases, this variant seems the most acceptable to me

input int InputMagic = __DATETIME__;

string GetMagicString()
{
  return(__PATH__ + _Symbol + (string)InputMagic);
}