Record on the Market - page 27

Реter Konow:

I have to admit that my first opinion of the changes in Market policy was wrong. I believed that removing strict moderation was a measure leading to competition and increasing programme complexity. To natural selection. Towards a forced increase in product quality.

But that's how it should ideally be. Reality is full of disappointments.

Agreed.

To rephrase my opinion:

even if there is a real signal, if there is a demo, if there is a demo for real, if there is a month's rent for ridiculous money... even if there is a clause that the Expert Advisor does not work in the strategy tester:

The buyer (90%) needs a tester grail and pretty pictures.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
Agreed.

To rephrase my opinion:

even if there is a real signal, if there is a demo, if there is a demo for real, if there is a month's rent for ridiculous money... even if there is a clause that the Expert Advisor does not work in the strategy tester:

The buyer (90%) wants a tester grail and pretty pictures.

I come to the conclusion that Market should have gone the way of developing utilities. Software that supports and expands trading opportunities, but does NOT take responsibility for decision-making. The direction of current EAs should have been bypassed. By any means necessary. Because it is a dead end. It's an endless self-discredit through deceit, deception and frustrating customers.

Over a long period of time, it would be possible to arrive at robots so sophisticated and interesting that they would take over with the trader's permission and trade on their own under the trader's supervision. But that would be the crowning achievement of algotrading, not the bottom.

Реter Konow:

I am coming to the conclusion that Market should have gone down the path of developing utilities. Software that supports and expands trading opportunities, but does NOT take responsibility for decision-making. The direction of current EAs should have been bypassed. By any means necessary. Because it is a dead end. It is endless self-discredit through deceit, deception and frustration of customers.

You start for health and end for peace.
You'll reduce any topic to a comb-over.

Реter Konow:

I have to admit that my first opinion of the changes in Market policy was wrong. I believed that removing strict moderation was a measure leading to competition and increasing programme complexity. Natural selection. Towards a forced increase in product quality.

Well, no. You have the mistake of people who think that the result of natural selection is man. And in reality it is not. The result of natural selection is also degradation, right down to the simplest.

And it is precisely the changes in the Market that have led to this selection, when the Market is full of junk that no one needs.

The "cure" for this is very simple - the introduction of a small fee for displaying paid products. That is, MetaQuotes should charge not only a percentage of sales, but also a small fixed amount each time. I think even $1 a month per product or signal - would significantly reduce the number of outright shitty products and signals. Shit should only be free.

Реter Konow:

I am coming to the conclusion that Market should have gone down the path of developing utilities. Software that supports and expands trading opportunities, but does NOT take responsibility for decision-making. The direction of current EAs should have been bypassed. By any means necessary. Because it is a dead end. It is endless self-discredit through deceit, deception and frustration of customers.

I disagree. Just the current advisers are fine. Introduce a fee for putting them up for sale and everything will normalise. If you change the amount of the fee, you will be able to show really attractive products that are of interest to a lot of people.

Georgiy Merts:

Well, no. You have the mistake of people who think that the result of natural selection is man. And in reality it is not. The result of natural selection is also degradation, right down to the simplest.

And it is precisely the changes in the Market that have led to this selection, when the Market is full of junk that no one needs.

The "cure" is very simple - the introduction of a small fee for the exhibition of paid products. That is, MetaQuotes should charge not only a percentage of sales but also a small fixed amount each time. I think even $1 per product or signal - would significantly reduce the number of outright shitty products and signals. Shit should only be free.

I think it's a little different

charge 100 for example for registering a proprietor

then the kids who forward the codobase will be eliminated and so will a lot of others

Sorry for the mistakes - I poured beer on my laptop and now the keyboard is lagging

You can't filter out the inadequates with money.

TheXpert:
You can't filter out the inadequates with money.

Why? Give me a reason?

Say, the texting fee is quite small, however, it saves you a lot from spam - the proportion of spam SMS messages is much smaller than that of spam e-mails.

Vladimir Gribachev:

I think it's a little different

charge 100 for example for registering a proprietor

Then the schoolboys who ferry kodobaz will be eliminated and so will many others

Sorry about the mistakes - I poured beer on my laptop and now my keyboard is lagging.

Ha! We pay $100, and stamp unlimited kodobase fakes?

No.

It is reasonable to register as a vendor for free. But it is necessary to put up a product for a small fee. As I said above, even $1 a month will greatly reduce the amount of outright rubbish. The specific amount should be estimated based on the content of the Market.