The "Service Desk" section has disappeared - page 17

Rashid Umarov:

Now all updates happen without any moderators involved, automatically. Maybe it didn't pass the tests?

Which Product are you talking about, please write in the PM.

Hello.

Emailed you about my products in the PM.

After updating the marketplace - I tried to resend the update request

Thanks

Nsimba Kanamua:
At least we need consideration. We need to know what is the problem

read this post(in English) for more explanation.

Rashid Umarov:

Now all updates happen without any moderators involved, automatically. Maybe it didn't pass the tests?

Which Product are you talking about, please write to me.

I've also emailed you in person.

Rashid Umarov:

Now all updates are done without any moderator involvement, automatically. Maybe it hasn't passed the tests?

Which Product are you talking about, please write to me in person.

Rashid, thank you very much for responding!

I did.

Technical support is top notch!!!
Thank you very much.

Thank you, it's published

Taras Slobodyanik:

Thank you, it's published.

Yes, I've had it published too, although the application has been pending for over a week. Except that I posted a new description, but the old one remains. The description itself is now gone too, as all communication with the moderator is gone.

Indeed, it's a pity that the requests from the SR and the tab for communicating with moderators in the Market are gone.

Maybe they should be back in read only mode?

Ihor Herasko:

Yes, I've had it published too, although the application has been pending for more than a week. Except that I posted a new description, but the old one remains. The description itself is now gone too, as all communication with the moderator is gone.

The description and screenshots, you can already edit/add to it yourself

Taras Slobodyanik:

description and screenshots, you can already edit/add to it yourself

Thanks, I didn't know that. The description will have to be re-written, though, as it was only in correspondence with the moderator.