How are you with a market mindset? - page 4

Алексей Тарабанов:
Poor guy. The correct time is 1:23

That's in Russia) and in Chicago it's 17:23)

Everyone has their own 'right' view of everything in this world.

Everyone considers himself the centre of the universe.

Rule #1 for the trader))

=D

Vladimir Pastushak:
a warehouse full of wits, you could say re-writing with the mind...

Hands are failing us-it's tinny, of course....Time is right on the money!...

I mean the length of life in general...(

Martin Cheguevara:

That's in Russia) and in Chicago it's 17:23)

Everyone has their own 'right' view of everything in this world.

Everyone considers himself the centre of the universe.

Rule #1 for the trader))

=D

You are in Russia. Right now.

Nikolay Gaylis:
I mean the length of life in general...(

And this constant we do not know.

Let's start with the basics... the fundamentals so to speak...

Can anyone here even tell the difference between a chart of quoted price data and a chart of something incomprehensible?)

The answer is no one.

No one can tell me in the world where the "bad" charts end and the "right" ones begin.)

No one can tell me with 80-90% confidence which charts are pricey and which are not of that kind - I'm 200% sure of that)

And it follows that no one can tell me the pricing formula)

And then, in my opinion, it is worthwhile to talk about any formulas).

Do you want to make sure or do you agree with my statement?)

I'm not committing to anything...it's just my opinion.

Although in fact it is quite justified.

If everyone agrees...then rightly consider the matter closed for Myself.)

Martin Cheguevara:

Let's start with the basics... the fundamentals so to speak...

Can anyone here even tell the difference between a chart of quoted price data and a chart of something incomprehensible?)

The answer is no one.

No one can tell me in the world where the "bad" charts end and the "right" ones begin.)

No one can tell me with an 80-90% confidence which charts are pricey and which are not of that nature I'm 200% sure)

And then it's time, in my opinion, to talk about any formulas).

Do you want to be sure or do you agree with my statement?)

I'm not committing to anything...it's just my opinion.

Although in fact it is quite justified.

If everyone agrees...then rightly consider the question closed for Myself.=)

And want to make sure and disagree for the case of currency pairs. Their quotes and charts have a natural property, just not individual for each pair, but a group one. If we take 3 or more currencies V1, V2,...Vn (not pairs, but currencies), then the pair rates Vi to Vj, equal by definition to the purchasing power ratio Pi/Pj (for example GBP/JPY, USD/CHF, EUR/USD...), will together be calculated through each other using obvious formulas (the same Pi/Pj). This is a fundamental property of forex rates, deviations from it will be studs, and execution means correctness of quotes in this sense.

Out of 8 currencies USD EUR GBP CHF JPY AUD CAD NZD due to the specifics of rate determination (fraction, division) one can be assigned any value of purchasing power, the remaining 7 Pi can then be changed independently of each other, and all of the 28 currency pair rates will be directly calculated from the seven independent Pi. I have checked this repeatedly, using this fact when accounting for driving forces in trading (usually referred to as cross deviations from calculated values). That is, 28 different rates actually have exactly 7 degrees of freedom.

Here it would be interesting to know what methods of formal data analysis are able to reveal these exact patterns in the history of rates.

For example, machine learning neural networks - can they? If they can't even identify the dimensionality of the problem, then what can they do?

Do more widely known methods, such as autocorrelation and factor analysis, albeit on plots of almost linear changes in Pi, recognise this hard factual relationship?

If anyone is familiar with the question, please advise what methods can be used from the known history of 28 rates (or at least the USD EUR GBP triplet) to identify these real patterns... Suppose not even the regularities themselves, but only the number of independent degrees of freedom. After all, this is the key property, the dimensionality of the problem.

Hi!

I'm not smart... I have...

Martin Cheguevara:

The market was not originally created for profit. It was created for exchange. And profit is made by

a) Investors

b) Speculators.

The former have big money and create entire financial structures to form hedge funds.

The latter are very angry animals, mainly using high-speed information exchange channels, as a rule, the server response delay does not exceed 2-3 msec.

The only rule is to recursively assess yourself market your possibilities and always self-develop.

Usually angry speculators from having a hard time making profits, even with the help of algorithmic trading.

Spread and commission ..... also greatly influence speculative profits... because there are more trades and the load on average profit is higher.

following summary: the main thing is that you need to be careful when estimating the volume of profits, as the total volume of deals may vary from one year to the next:

1. lucky and will be lucky for six months to a year at the most

2. generalists

The latter do not trade on the buy or sell side. We think broadly ... Much wider. It is almost impossible to enter this circle. We think in terms of the quantum world... all events can happen at any moment. We will never lose or reveal our real names. we will never reveal our strategy. we will never tell you how to get to us. But we help anyone who asks for a fairly modest amount. And we only show the doors, but never open them. Because all all-rounders know that only the drowning man can open a door.

As a rule, all universalists have spent at least 20,000 man-hours on the trade, with the obligatory final result of a positive, sustainable and controllable result.

These are the prerequisites for proving a master's worthiness.

The chance of becoming one is about 0.0001%.

We have underachievers and otlichniki and smart and not very different ... but all are united hatchet man down-to-earth and strict materialistic sober view of things.

They give you 200 quid just once and wait a year until you make 500 or something and deposit it in your bank account. You have to be so safe that you can take out a loan of millions and put it on your account for speculative gain.

If you fail, you are out,

too high a load on the deposit - you are out,

Too high load of commissions on the average profit of the transaction - you are out.

Too high standard deviation of the profit line relative to equity (more than 20-30% of the resulting profit) - they are not accepted.

It has happened before... It's a familiar scam... And the methods are thrifty... Watch your hands. And he calls himself a master, the idea is embedded in your subcortex, and as if no proof is needed, you already believed the lie ... believe it? Do you really believe it?

Alexander Ivanov:

Hi!

I'm not smart... me...

Don't stop the theorists from figuring out who's got the longest.)