Windows 10 doesn't think I'm human! - page 2

Texnolog:

On ten, you can't disable the update, only postpone it for 35 days max.

And look at the remaining free space on the drive. An update can gobble up 5 -10GB for backup.

About space - right click on drive C: -properties-clear system files-previous installations, tick the box. My previous one took 27.9GB!!!

I've heard a lot of swearing about Windows 10. Scolding the system tries to shift the responsibility from yourselves to someone else. Are you Microsoft's contractors? Or, what - created an opinion and Windows 10 will be shut down? If the system slows down when you download updates, it's not the hardware you're talking about, it's Windows 10. This system is made for gadgets - first and foremost, and the PC is just that - an afterthought. And then there are the system requirements, which no one has cancelled. And the testing program speaks for itself. It's voluntary, you can always get out.

What are you so worried about, big brother Bill knows better than you what you need!

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I'm afraid it will soon be banned for MT5 too, like XP and Vista. And I have many packages that only work under ten, as they use the latest versions of .NET, which seven does not support.

Yep, .NET has classes in seven, but they're not implemented, prototypes mostly. However, you can find almost all implementations of these classes on the internet or on a githab. I've never installed ten, sevens is completely fine with it. The system, which still amazes me after XP is probably 5 years old, whew, whew. I mean, seven is, well, a very stable system and totally fine with it, why even need ten.

Yes, it's really annoying to have to download Win 10 updates all the time. I went away for a few minutes and came back and the hard drive space was 10 gigs less. Anyway, I deleted all the downloaded space, stopped the update service and disabled it. But after a reboot everything repeats again, updates are downloaded, the service works as if it had never been switched off...

Alexey Valeev:

That is, seven well, very stable system and completely satisfied, why do you need a ten.

The 10 pro 64x is a couple of years old - no problems or even questions. Runs on an old laptop from 2008. Supplied as a replacement for Vista. Better than Vista - unambiguously.

I tried to use 7 for a while but had absolutely no success with it. After these experiments I put 10, and happiness came)).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

The 10 pro 64x is a couple of years old - no problems or even questions. Runs on an old laptop from 2008. Supplied as a replacement for Vista. Better than Vista - unambiguously.

I tried to use 7 for a while but had absolutely no success with it. After these experiments I downloaded 10 and was happy)).

I even didn't install Vista because I've read the reviews and found it to be very slow. About happiness in a similar way only with 7th after XP on which I had to reinstall the system once in half a year. Also I have 64x installed.

Вячеслав Шлычков:
Heard a lot of cussing about Windows 10. Scolding the system tries to shift the responsibility from your beloved to someone else. Are you Microsoft contractors? Or, what - created an opinion and Windows 10 will be shut down ? If the system slows down when you download updates, it's not the hardware you're talking about, it's Windows 10. This system is made for gadgets - first and foremost, and the PC is just that - an afterthought. And then there are the system requirements, which no one has cancelled. And the testing program speaks for itself. It's voluntary, you can always get out.

You, citizen, should have studied the maths or something. There is traditional Win 10 for x86/x64 processors. And for gadgets, there is Win10 on ARM, where x86/x64 applications can be run by recompiling x86/x64 instructions on the fly into ARM instructions.

Be humble, people here are shrewd and don't respect profane people with high ego.

https://habr.com/post/370461/

https://www.ferra.ru/ru/apps/review/apps-cant-run-windows-arm/

Windows 10 Pro нативно работает на ARM-процессоре Snapdragon 835
Windows 10 Pro нативно работает на ARM-процессоре Snapdragon 835
  • habr.com
Возможно, когда-нибудь в будущем самой популярной операционной системой в мире снова будет Windows. Такое произойдёт, если Microsoft удастся реализовать свои планы и распространить Windows 10 на мобильных устройствах — смартфонах, планшетах и других гаджетах, которые работают преимущественно на процессорах ARM. У операционной системы Microsoft...

Nikolay Kositsin:

What are you so worried about, big brother Bill knows better than you what you need!

Bill works for the Freemasons, and does what they want. User control is paramount.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Uh-oh, thanks for the info, that's reassuring. I just updated to17723 (RS5) today, must have spent 5 hours rambling, rebooted a few times. And18204 (19H1) from Update Center is not visible, probably have to download from website.

Win10 users are still "guinea pigs"). )) We have already had a lot of updates and hopefully will have many more.

I agree with above comments - the more reliable 7 ka remains. During some periods I had it for 2-3 years after the first installation, it is a reliable system.