Mt4-5 windows server compatibly

Can anybody tell me what windows server os mt4-5 are compatible with?

fx9:
Can anybody tell me what windows server os mt4-5 are compatible with?
I've run MT4 on just about everything (windows) from 2003 Server and up without problems. Should be the same with MT5 but I've never run it on a VPS so can't say for sure.

Filter:
I've run MT4 on just about everything (windows) from 2003 Server and up without problems. Should be the same with MT5 but I've never run it on a VPS so can't say for sure.
Thanks...fx9

I am running both mt4 and mt5 in VPS with Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard, everything is ok.

I'm running mt4 and mt5 on windows server 2008 and everything is good . and I test it on 2003 but they are not installed on it

fx9:
Thanks...fx9
That was my next question, so it does run on win-2012, good my vps will run it then.

Why can't we get a direct answer from MetaTrader themselves?  Curious?  Anybody!?  Please reply, thank-you in advance.

hlgordon:

Why can't we get a direct answer from MetaTrader themselves?  Curious?  Anybody!?  Please reply, thank-you in advance.

1. This is a user's forum not Metaquotes. Did you ask them?
  2. They already said.

The MetaTrader platforms will no longer support Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows Vista after 01 October 2017.

Support for Windows XP/Windows 2003/Windows Vista to be discontinued after 01 October 2017 - General - MQL5 programming forum MetaQuotes Software Corp. 2017.06.01 08:02