Our development path. Councillors of today and tomorrow. - page 6

Igor Yeremenko:
If you are able to do it, it would be a hybrid of artificial intelligence with a genetic algorithm that browses the web (forums, blogs, etc.), writes ToR, then writes code for Expert Advisors based on the ToR, tests and optimizes them. And he does this all the time, around the clock. Those potentially profitable EAs are put in trading (he selects the broker and the account type, deposits funds (if necessary). Also must be able to correspond (Skype, Vyber, etc.).

... and also to put galushkas in his mouth.))

Igor Yeremenko:
If you can do it, it would be a hybrid of artificial intelligence with a genetic algorithm that browses the web (forums, blogs, etc.), writes ToR, and then, based on those ToR, writes code for Expert Advisors, tests and optimizes them. And he does this all the time, around the clock. Those potentially profitable EAs are put in trading (he selects the broker and the account type, deposits funds (if necessary). Also must be able to correspond (Skype, Vyber, etc.).

This is the way the big players have been working for a long time. There is no novelty in this. They have had a staff of high-calibre programmers there for a long time and how can they compete with them?

Igor Yeremenko:
If you can do it, it would be a hybrid of artificial intelligence with a genetic algorithm that searches the web (forums, blogs, etc.), writes the ToR, then writes the code for the Expert Advisors, tests and optimises them according to the ToR. And he does this all the time, around the clock. Those potentially profitable EAs are put in trading (he selects the broker and the account type, deposits funds (if necessary). Also must be able to correspond (Skype, Vyber, etc.).

I will be frank, I can not do it).

Uladzimir Izerski:

The market is not random. It is legitimate. For 99% of users it is random.

The notion of randomness does not apply to the market either. If it were random, the probability of success/failure would be in the 50/50 range. But, as we can see, it is not so. Perhaps it is more correct to say that the market is chaotic, as in the case with the gas laws - the behavior of a single gas molecule can't be described, but they obey the same laws together. If Boyle-Mariotte found a single regularity, but we cannot reach a similar regularity in the case of the market. We need to intensify the process of finding a single pattern in the first approximation - it must ensure the reliable work of the Expert Advisor on all the history of the trading instrument with the profit at least at the refinancing rate, say, not less than 10 percent per year. As such a model, I propose the idea that the market is controlled by the ratio or difference of negative and positive price increments accumulated during a certain period of time.

If anyone has any other suggestions, they are welcome to voice them.

Uladzimir Izerski:

This is the way the big players have been working for a long time. There is no novelty in this. There has been a staff of top-notch programmers working there for a long time now, and how can you create competition for them?

You have to compete on a different field. Finding, discovering and implementing a new original idea for a profitable EA. And here, a high level of education is often of little importance. The first steam locomotive in Russia was invented by the illiterate Cherepanov brothers. And the author of the Kalashnikov assault rifle, at the time of the creation of his famous brainchild, had a 7th-grade education.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

The notion of randomness also does not apply to the market. If it were random, the probability of success/failure would be in the 50/50 range. But we see that this is far from being the case. Perhaps it is more correct to say that the market is chaotic, as in the case with the gas laws - the behavior of a single gas molecule can't be described, but they obey the same laws together. If Boyle-Mariotte found a single pattern, but we can't reach a similar pattern in the case of the market.

You are already on the right track). What remains to be determined is that pattern. You have a chance to do it. You are inquisitive.

Uladzimir Izerski:

You are already on the right track). What remains to be determined is this pattern. You have a chance to do so. You are inquisitive.

I said it above.

khorosh:

You have to compete on a different field. Finding, discovering and implementing a new and original idea for a profitable advisor. And here, a high level of education is often of little importance. The first steam locomotive in Russia was invented by the poorly educated Cherepanov brothers. And the author of the Kalashnikov automatic rifle had a 7th grade education at the time of creation of his famous brainchild.

So already spoke about a certain gift of nature. Not everyone has nature's gift. Everything is much more complicated than we think and understand at the present stage of human development.

Реter Konow:

What is the future of EAs? Will they evolve and in what scenario - MO, AI, OS or eternal DOS (figuratively)?

While communicating on the forum I made the following conclusions:

From the viewpoint of programmers-traders, trading programs must be a bare logical framework that bears the load of calculations. There is no need to interact with them. You only need to let them move along the track with a steering wheel turned in advance. And off we go. If they are lacking capabilities, they may use "crutches" - Excel, SQL, VS, DLL and so on. So be it. But what if we could get rid of crutches and get everything we need from the terminal itself?

I have always believed that trading programmes should develop into a trading environment with broad capabilities and interact with the user like an intelligent operating system. That they should have risk management, statistics and newsfeed and a custom market and so on. A sort of terminal in a terminal. Dreams of course... What is it for? To make an assembly of your own desires and possibilities. But, what if we take this development path?

The main question is: what content and features to add to the Expert Advisors, if suddenly there is more content and features?

I suggest that we use our imagination and imagine the EA architecture of the future.

Brainstorming is always a good idea. Right now, as I understand it, suggestions are being made but not criticised.

Nevertheless, I would like to point out: there are no programmers-traders, there are programmers who make money solely from their craft in the Marketplace, there are traders who do not program in principle. The subject matter may be of interest to the former only optionally, and not to the latter.

Now - the main beneficiaries of the subject: programming traders and trading programmers. My point is that reflection of these two groups must be made separately. And it is clear that their architecture will be absolutely different.

Реter Konow:

Should we divide decision-making between the user and the EA, or leave everything to the EA?

If all decisions are entrusted to the EA, it can go wrong in situations not foreseen in its algorithms. Trusting only the user - this is not algotrading.

How to share responsibility for decisions?

The responsibility will not be shared. There are no wrong decisions, because the decision is an act of will as well as a legal one, made at a particular moment.

And the EA is not rich in money, and therefore, we are responsible for everything ourselves, both for our silly hands, and for the degree of trust in the EA.