Preparing scalping - page 13

Konstantin Erin:

Thanks. It's already clear to the DUBILs, they will be more careful. Alexei, has this version stopped working?

No offence, it's just that I clearly wrote in my very first posts that this is not an automaton, but for now a scalper-assistant trader. I know how to make a machine, I just need to make a living and can't devote all my time to it. I'm kind of a deadbeat unemployed))

I have an aboriginal Blackman from Congo in English branch. Before opening these branches he asked me for a scalper and I suggested to try it. I suggested to try it. In my feeble English he explained the algorithm, how to work in the direction of the channel. He has little experience, first on demo, then on real account and he has been sending me reports. I have reached about 70 for a month with 500 deposits. I do not remember what kind of currency it is.

I`ve been dealing with MT5, I`ve almost converted to multiplatform version, but for now I`m using MT4. Initially started redoing in MT5 editor, due to the improvements of the five in recent months. Will post on Monday 09.07.2018.

Konstantin Erin:

My MetaEditor stores editing and compilation results in the folder with the source without /portable

Must have been the training. Is it any different for you? You should also try to train ... MetaEditor

I have both MT4 and MT5 - all in portable. It's convenient that MQ made it possible to write everything in the editor of five.

Iurii Tokman:

what is the universality ?

That for one currency $550/lot

for the other $550/lot.

all in all the same number ?

Because for EURUSD and USDJPY there will be different points for SL and TP, and I'm too lazy to adjust each symbol. And with this approach, yes, you can set the same number. If the depo is in roubles, you will have to recalculate it 1 time. I have it in quid.

Alexey Volchanskiy :

Continue

How to work with lines that define the range of trade

If the option "Use range lines = true" is turned on, 4 lines will be visible on the screen. 2 red lines limit for range. If you hover the cursor on a line, you will see a pop-up hint, for example "buyUp"? which means that this is the upper limit of the buy range. To move the line, you must first select it with a click. It is necessary to make sure that the buyUP line is higher than the buyDown and sellUp is higher than sellDown.

How to exhibit these lines? First, we must understand that at the moment the lines are a crutch, which, nevertheless, allows you to effectively trade now. I generally have such principle - not to wait for an ideal, the system, even with crutches.

A good guideline is the limits of the HP channel. In the very near future I will be bound to these boundaries.

Principle one - the wider the range, the more deals will be opened, but the more likely that some transactions "hang at the boundaries of the range. And the more it is, the less risks, but also the less profit, if you do not follow the schedule.

Hi Alexey, I uploaded an EA but it showed "end of working time" and wouldn't trade. What am I not doing right?

Johnpeter Muriithi:
Hi Alexey, I downloaded the EA but it showed "end of business hours" and wouldn't trade. What am I not doing right?

See blog

Alexey Volchanskiy :

see the blog

Thank you Alexey. The modified version is now working.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I have both MT4 and MT5 all in portable. It's convenient for MQ that you can write everything in the editor of 5.

Apologies if it's off-topic. What do you mean by portable? Do you change the path to the libraries and port the libraries, or do you put the library code directly into the EA?

Kisolen:

Apologies if it's off-topic. What do you mean by portable? Do you change the path to the libraries and port the libraries, or do you put the library code directly into the EA?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1389#portablemode

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1388

https://www.metatrader5.com/ru/terminal/help/start_advanced/start

https://www.metatrader5.com/ru/metaeditor/help/open

Kisolen:

These .cmd should be unpacked to the root of the terminal and run the terminal from it, it will move everything to its own folder.

Files:

I don't want to start a new thread as it will get swept away, I'll ask briefly here. I once placed an order for a binary options clicker, the idea of bolting it onto a scalper came back again. It's the right thing to do, cheap and sulfurous.

There are two ways, either trade through brokerage companies, which give access via MT4, or attach the clicker to MT5. I have already thought out how to test it in standard tester.

What do you think, should I try? I will open a new one. If they take it down - I'll open it on a loyal forum. Because this attitude to the BO reminds me of "son, do not kiss the girls, or you'll get AIDS. Make love on the fist, it's tedious but safe ))".

It's just that with BO the concern about trend reversal, partly the management of MM, stops and takeaways is sharply reduced. And a lot more. Once a year ago I on a forum here calculated what should be the percentage of winnings, I think they counted not less than 75%.