Preparing scalping - page 14

Джонпетр Мурити :
Thanks Alex. The modified version now works.
Alex Volchansky:

see blog

Here's the progress for the day
Files:

Johnpeter Muriithi:
Here's the progress of the day

John, you have the same rights as everyone else on the Russian forum. Thank you for writing in Russian using Google Translate because you can't write in English here. In the english thread my thread got banned. Russian moderators are always the bravest and we go on!

I do not need advertising at this stage. Please write your suggestions. Good luck!

-------------------

This man is from Kenya and I write answers incorrectly in terms of grammar, but Google translates so accurately. Let me make it clear that if you write with an English construction of phrases, it will be better.

-----

A googly in Russian may take such a bend, you know ))). // Ladies and Guys, this clarification for you))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Parameter description.

Profit, EVD/lot after which trailing is activated - The scalper implementsvirtual trailing at breakeven. When a certain profit is reached, theorder closing mode is activated, ifthe micro-trend is considered tobe over.

Alexei, if you could please tell us more about the principles of tracking anopen position.

1. What does "trailing stop loss" mean? There is no question about the concept of "virtual". Does it start trailing still from a losing zone or suddenly move SL to the B+ at a given profit EVD/lot? Does it continue trawling or stops at the b/o point?
  2. Are there any conditions and a mechanism to close a losing position other than the SL? For example, such as for a profitable one, "micro-trend is over" or another?
Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - MetaTrader 5
Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Торговая деятельность в платформе связана с формированием и отсылкой рыночных и отложенных ордеров для исполнения брокером, а также с управлением текущими позициями путем их модификации или закрытия. Платформа позволяет удобно просматривать торговую историю на счете, настраивать оповещения о событиях на рынке и многое другое. Открытие позиций...

Grigori.S.B:

Alexey, if you could please elaborate on the principles of maintaining anopen position.

1. What does "trailing at breakeven" mean? There is no question about the concept of "virtual". Does it start trailing still from a losing zone or does it suddenly move SL to b/y at a given profit EVD/lot? Does it continue trawling or stops at the b/o point?
  2. Are there any conditions and a mechanism to close a losing position other than the SL? For example, such as "micro-trend finished" in case of a profit one or something else?

Good question.

It starts trawling when the profit is set and since then it constantly trawls. The SL does not move at all. I use SL purely as an insurance in case of force majeure such as power failure or connection failure. How does a virtual SL work? For example, we perform a BUY operation, the price goes up, profit increases, we pass a breakeven point set in ProfitByLot and the virtual SL switches on. It continuously calculates the speed of price change and closes the order as soon as it becomes lower than the threshold. In this case there is a small backlash of the threshold.

2. I am doing it, not yet.

speed

And once again I repeat for all, this version is NOT the Grail, it does not grind dough while you are lying on the beach with photo-models. By the way, this is a pauper's dream, wealthy people have a realistic attitude to things. I know a dollar multimillionaire who has lived abroad for a long time, he just hired an operator who runs this semi-automated version. I think that is why he is a multimillionaire, because he is not looking through the dumps for grails, but has a businesslike approach to the issue and soberly assesses the situation.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Good question.

1. trawling starts at a set profit and has been trawling ever since. SL is not transferable at all. I have a SL purely as an insurance in case of a farcical emergency such as power failure, loss of connection. How does a virtual SL work? For example, we perform a BUY operation, the price goes up, profit increases, we pass a breakeven point set in ProfitByLot and the virtual SL switches on. It continuously calculates the speed of price change and closes the order as soon as it becomes lower than the threshold. In this case there is a small backlash of the threshold.

2. I am doing it, not yet.

And once again, I repeat for all, this version is NOT the Grail, it does not grind dough while you lie on the beach with photo-models. By the way, this is a pauper's dream, wealthy people have a realistic attitude to things. I know a dollar multimillionaire who has lived abroad for a long time, he just hired an operator who runs this semi-automated version. I think that's why he is a multimillionaire: he doesn't look for grails on garbage dumps, but has a professional approach to the issue and evaluates the situation soberly.

Alexey! IMHO, don't go broke on these poor bastards - they'll blow your brains out. :-)

---

Regards, Roman

Roman Shiredchenko:

Alexei! IMHO, don't go broke on these beggars - they'll blow your brains out. :-)

---

Sincerely, Roman

You just need to tell people the same things all the time. I used to lead webinars on programming. People wrote the standard question - will there be a recording? During the webinar 10 times repeated that it will.

At the end of a standard answer to questions, reiterated that the recording will be and when I will post it. I said, "Are there more questions?

- Will there be a recording or not?

I usually develop strategies on my own, of course, my knowledge did not fall from the sky. Tonight I decided to take a closer look at the list of forex strategies published on the Internet. The number of them is impressive, even Gerchik has checked in, it will be interesting to read them.

I'll try to make a review, maybe I'll find a diamond in the G heap ))

Looked at quite a few sites with published strategies. Most are focused on stock trading. ScalpHunter 2 is not limited to forex trading, but it does not use stock market chips such as the stock market and more. For example, the idea of index movements ahead of price movements is curious. In principle, this can also be tested on forex, the indices are there.

But there are also purely Forex strategies, even let us say universal ones. Let us consider simple ones that can be tested on the spot with a simple program. I will consider them little by little and check them programmatically if possible.

Scalping on m1 using pivot points

The idea is as simple as a three-liner. It is necessary to determine the daily pivot points, which the author proposes to determine at 5 pmEastern time, which when translated from the perverted world of pounds-inch into the language of universal values gives 21:00 GMT. Or 00:: Moscow time.

Since there may (from my observations) be price spikes and spread widening at that time (21:00-22:00 GMT), it's probably better to take the price 5 minutes before that point. The "ray" type straight lines are drawn at these points. Further, the author writes rather vaguely about the direction of the deal.

If the price crosses the line, we open a position with SL = spread + 3 pip and as for closing, he says he takes a minimum profit of 3-6 pip. After reading the comments I found out that it works on the rebound and does nothing if the price has broken the pivot points.

What can I say... I personally will starve to death with this strategy, obviously not more than a few trades a day. Nevertheless, since it is quite simple, let's get nails, hammer, planer and write this strategy.

I will upload the source code to the Vault-Shared Projects for everyone to access for reading. If now or in further experiments someone wants to improve something, write me.

Made a public project, look for Shared Projects\PrepareScalping. There are still the dummy files there, I'll make the first EA today or tomorrow.