Why programmers run away from customers - page 7

Alexey Volchanskiy:

That's what I'm talking about.

Have you ever had one of these? And how do you recognise them beforehand? It comes to mind - if you start a conversation by complaining about previous Performers, something's starting to stink here. А?

It's simple,

sometimes the customer's an asshole,

sometimes the coder's an asshole,

sometimes both are assholes.

That's it.

Artyom Trishkin:

The thinking here may be that if you have taken the money, you need to report your forced delays. Then there won't be any such topics.

What prevented you from contacting him?

What prevented you after his foul language and psychosis write him something like "Shh, I apologize - the devils have taken away, I'm in touch, and finish it.

And that's it. And it's kind of not worth bringing it here.

Artem, what's wrong with you all? One troll made a throw-in and all the hamsters rushed to cheerfully suck it up! I wrote, warned about 2 days, it turned out more.

No one reads TC's posts, but the troll is on the throne, king of the mountain.

Denis Sartakov:

it's simple,

sometimes the customer's an asshole,

sometimes the coder's an asshole,

sometimes both are assholes.

that's all.

That's right )) But agree, how bored office hamsters got in this thread. It makes everyone feel all right and proper. Hombres, I'm glad I dispelled your dull office routine.)

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Artem, what's the matter with you all? One troll has made a throw-in and all the hamsters are happy to suck it up! I wrote, warned about 2 days, it turned out more.

No one reads TC's posts, but the troll is on the throne, king of the mountain.

The troll who made the throw-in is who? Your posts are readable and everyone can see everything. You yourself wrote that you fucked up the two-day delay you said. For a week. You warned him about two days, he's gone for a week. And he gave you the money. So he cursed. But you could have texted him back curtly/drunk - sorry - boozed out - not good in the head - boozing up the birth of my granddaughter - it happens. That's all.

And the weirdo wouldn't be a weirdo, and everyone's nerves would be fine, and no one here would tell you that you screwed up in the first place. And that's really your fault. If you'd told him that the situation is such that you're no good, and he starts cursing you, it would be a different situation. Less of a rebuke. But if you had given him the deposit back in addition, since he got so excited that he started screaming, but he would have continued to spew hatred - in this case he would definitely not be himself. But as it is... Sorry, but it's your fault.

And, yes, I don't work in an office, I work at home in my pants and slippers. Sometimes I alternate between not wearing them...

ktch kgum.

da haroshij vapros