The best solution for a scalper's entry - page 9

aleger:

The tops and reversals of composite and local trends are not formed instantaneously, but as current operations are performed

in real time. It is therefore desirable to control precisely in a tickwise manner: a) the general structure (usually composite)

of the Started Trend, b) the End of the Previous Trend, c) the "hidden" Trend, d) the Beginning, Rolloffs, Rollback, Rise, Continuation, Balance

and imbalance of the current Trend, e) change rate of quotes, f) current and final Profit.

Horror. The structure, rolls, pullbacks, and even a hidden trend. Sorry - Trend. A nightmare.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Terrible. The structure, the backlash, the kickbacks, and the hidden trend. Sorry - Trend. Nightmare.

It's not a nightmare, it's very simple. You can't use mimicry for the deaf and dumb!

aleger:

No nightmare, it's very simple. You can't use mimicry for the deaf and dumb!

All righty then. I can look at some pictures

Алексей Тарабанов:

All righty then. I can look at some pictures

I can show it via Skype. My nickname is <Aleger>.

aleger:

The system being created is intraday trend- and profit-tracking and handles all upward and downward trends and price ranges, including "sideways" and "hidden", all potentially profitable and potentially unprofitable positions. As a rule, trades are opened and closed at reversals, and "freezing" of positions is not allowed. The next step is the application of the compound trends in order to reduce the total number of deals and, accordingly, the total broker's income due to spreads. This program is not giving out to anybody yet, but you are welcome to demonstrate and discuss it on Skype.

You seem to have only theoretical knowledge. What you're talking about has already been implemented in practice. And here is your question:

How is it possible to detect reversals, including false reversals, and what will you do if, after opening an order, the price keeps going against you, without a sufficient pullback?

aleger:

I can demonstrate on skype. My nickname is <Aleger>.

Tomorrow ok?

Алексей Тарабанов:

Is tomorrow okay?

Quite.

aleger:

Quite.

Why speak in riddles. Is this the new Coms Monte Cristo?

Either you are afraid to show it here so as not to expose the defects of your system, or it is a kind of advertising.

It's all a waste of time looking for these ridiculous entry points. It's a waste of time looking for these absurd entry points. The strategy should be such that any price movement in any direction will result in a profit. You cannot go anywhere without averaging. Everything else is nonsense, roulette.

Evgeniy Zhdan:
All of this is a lot of water in a bucket. It's a waste of time searching for these absurd entry points. The strategy should be such, that in any price movement in any direction to get a profit. You cannot go anywhere without averaging. Everything else is nonsense, roulette.

Same question again: let's say you averaged, i.e. increased the volume, but still the price goes against you, without significant pullbacks.

It will be even worse.