The best solution for a scalper's entry - page 13

khorosh:

A trend, if it is defined in a common way, is always visible. Otherwise, by trend you mean something else.

Is "generally accepted" by hand? Then of course. The trend in the Zigzag, or rather its display (line), is visible from the moment it is created, INCLUDING that line. This line appears as indicated above and in no other way. It may be "redrawn", but there is no big crime in it, in fact there is a "return" to some" previous state, the necessary data is resumed and work can be "continued".

aleger:

"Generally accepted" is that by hand? Then of course. The trend in the Zigzag, or rather its display (line), is visible from the moment it is created, INCLUDING that line. This line appears as indicated above and in no other way. It may be "redrawn", but there is no big crime in it, in fact there is a "return" to some" previous state, the necessary data is resumed and work can be "continued".

It does not matter how manually or automatically. A trend is defined as rising of each new maximum and rising of each new minimum (if it is a rising trend). The opposite is true in a falling trend.

khorosh:

It doesn't matter how manually or automatically. A trend is defined as every new high going up and every new low going down (if it is a rising trend). In a falling trend the opposite is true.

Not only. It is the direction (from the Beginning to the End of the Trend), the type (ascending, descending, local, compound, working) and the range(s).

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

On large TFs, you have to open an order with a large lot and wait a long time to get a tangible return. Because the number of trades will be very low.

But the main question is what to do when the price goes against you. There is no indicator will help.

I see what you're doing.

Marting with increasing volume.

It's a slow death.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I see what you're doing.

A martin with a cumulative lot

It's a slow death.

The signal shows only the total amount of closed trades for a given symbol, and before that, what happened is not visible. And since the account is a netting account, it is not visible when the position volume decreases and when it increases.

This is not a martin. You can not tell from the signal what kind of strategy it is. And do not show your knowledge, it is not very high.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

The signal only shows the total amount of closed trades for a given symbol, and before that what happened is hidden. And because the account is netting, it is not visible when the position volume decreases and when it increases.

This is not a martin. You can not tell by the signal what kind of strategy it is. And do not show your knowledge, it is not very high.

I do not need your assessment of my knowledge.

and I write what I see, that's my right.

I can see your strategy, I had one a long time ago.

It's not bad, no doubt about it.

//until it fails to fail.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I don't need you to assess my knowledge

and i write what i see, that's my right

I didn't approach you to comment on my signal and didn't say what your strategy was on the signal.

And martin, it's not a slow death, but the opposite: fast :)

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

I didn't approach you to comment on my signal and didn't say what your strategy was on the signal.

And martin, it's not a slow death, but the opposite: a fast one :)

You hit on the main issue - how to defend yourself when something has gone wrong.

I'm for the same thing.

That's the question first, and then the strategy.

of course i've smoothed out the slow death

;)

A martin chart has a very different look to it.

Does this graph look like a martin ?

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

A martin chart has a very different look to it.

Does this chart look like a martin ?

all orders close at different times

the answer is no

but no hedging, maybe that's where everything is hiding