The best solution for a scalper's entry - page 4

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I wrote this to say that the other day I'll be posting mine in .ex4 format, then for the five. No restrictions on the real, but with limitations on time, because I still want to finish it to Market.

Yesterday I gave one Kenyan from this forum, so he was pleased. He has already given several good recommendations. Why don't you let others do the same, it's all for the best.

Well, if the moderators will cut .ex*, put it in a blog on this site, there will not get.

I don't think a locked file is right.

Vladimir Karputov:
Alexey Volchanskiy:

I wrote this to say that the other day I'll be posting mine in .ex4 format, then for the five. No restrictions on the real, but with limitations on time, because I still want to finish it to Market.

Yesterday I gave it to a Kenyan from this forum and he was pleased with it. He has already given some good recommendations. I would not give them to others as well.

Well, if the moderators will cut .ex*, put it in a blog on this site, there will not get.

I don't think a locked file is right.

This isn't the Open Source community, and I'm not on the payroll like Linus Torvald was and like most people here. The product is planned to be made commercial in the future, in the Marketplace. And right now I'm giving you a real opportunity to make money, and for free.

If you don't like it, be my guest. But I would like to read this point in the rules. Asked in the British branch - a link to the paragraph did not give, just general words about morality )))

Anyway, I've decided I'm just going to run a scalping thread here without posting the scalper himself.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

This is not an Open Source community, and I am not on the payroll like Linus Torvald in his day and like most here. The product is planned to be commercial in the future, in the Marketplace. And right now I'm giving you a real opportunity to make money, and for free.

If you don't like it, be my guest. But I would like to read this point in the rules. I asked in the English branch - the link to the paragraph did not give, just general words about morality ))

First, an open-source open source site is not the same, although not everyone understands this. Everyone generally thinks that "free stuff". But it is not. "Is`t a free-beer"

Open-Source is "open, readable and analyzable code". Its use and derivative works can be severely restricted.

There is a fashion, it is irrepressibly followed. Without thinking and without hesitation. GPL is cool, all the cool kids do it :-) If you read the license and think about users, what the hell...

And the fact that this is a virus license and in MT distribution model it results in "either hand over the whole source code or you violated the holy of holies - copyright-low, with all consequences", nobody is thinking; look at code-base - there is one GPL, and this code is integrated into application (is an integral part), and they sell them... so a legal buyer could easily say "just give me everything here". And he will be right.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Anyway, I've decided I'm just going to run a scalping thread here without posting the scalper himself.

Volchansky, if you run the system publicly, let me see, I swear by all the women, I'm not interested in tactics, just to see and evaluate

Fast451:

Volchansky, if you run the system publicly, let me see, I swear by all women, I'm not interested in tactics, just to see, evaluate

I won't give it away personally, purely a waste of time. I'll just post it on my blog, which, hopefully, the custodians of morality can't reach. And make videos on YouTube for everyone, including the English forum, I hope my crooked English is understood there )).

In general, I am interested. I'm not selling this version and don't plan to in the coming months, as it's a shame to sell something that I consider unfinished in some places. That is, advertising is zero. As soon as I start selling it, of course, I'll cover everything.

Besides, this is a semi-automatic system, it requires understanding what are support-resistance levels, what are trends and flat, what are channels and how they are formed. I gave it to the Kenyan cadre the day before yesterday (from this forum, by the way) and I realized how much I have to explain. You have to be oriented towards the mass at once, as there are not enough people to explain it to.

That is, the dream of local pioneers -Graal, here is not even close, for success requires experience and the ability to assess the market. For now it is purely a scalper.

And such suggestions from people on the payroll - only in open source! What about eating - crawling through garbage dumps and collecting potato peels?

Nah, I don't like peelings, I like life, women, wine, forex and programming. Hence, we will develop by roundabout ways.

As the Chinese say - there are at least 33 ways out of every hopeless situation ))))

Maxim Kuznetsov:

First of all, open-source is not the same as open-source, although not everyone realises this. Everyone generally thinks that "free stuff" is free. But it is not. "Is`t a free-beer"

Open-Source is "open, readable and analyzable code". Its use and derivative works can be severely restricted.

There is a fashion, it is irrepressibly followed. Without thinking and without hesitation. GPL is cool, all the cool kids do it :-) If you read the license and think about users, what the hell...

And the fact that this is a virus license and in MT distribution model it results in "either hand over the whole source code or you violated the holy of holies - copyright-low, with all consequences", nobody is thinking; look at code-base - there is one GPL, and this code is integrated into application (is an integral part), and they sell them... so a legal buyer could easily say "just give me everything here". And he will be right.

I haven't seen any mention of GPL or other types of licenses in KB. But never mind, the idea is correct. Although in Russia, I think, it is unrealistic to win and even start a lawsuit for its violation.

And now purely my observations about several people who are involved in open source projects. They are not friends, but I've met some of them offline, had some brews or something.) I understand they are geeks who care about their online environment. All have good jobs with excellent pay and as they are not interested in girls (and vice versa, they are interested in girls too), then they have enough dough. But almost every man has to assert himself, right?

Take football fans. When he's not in the stadium, he may be a normal nerd in life, and girls pass him by like they pass a post. But when he's in a crowd of hundreds of like-minded people shouting football cries, he feels - he's a force, he's not alone, he's accepted into the pack, he's his own!!!

So it is with open source for the most part, the same pack and the same moral satisfaction of being amongst your own. I remember one guy who came to work for us in the early noughties, dreaming of learning Delphi and C++ Builder. I gave him my books, I thought I would help him, I said: "Come here, ask me a question".

But he didn't succeed, I quickly understood that I had to work, and I gave up studying. Two months later he returned my books, and I told him, "Fuck your programming. I'm a linuxoid now! He joined some kind of community. That's it, he's in the pack, he doesn't need anything else.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

So is open source for the most part, the same pack and the same moral satisfaction of being amongst your own. I remember a guy who came to work for us in the early 2000s, dreaming of learning Delphi and C++ Builder. I gave him my books, I thought I would help him, I said: "Come here, ask me a question".

But he didn't succeed, I quickly understood that I had to work, and I gave up studying. Two months later he returned my books, and I told him, "Fuck your programming. I'm a linuxoid now! He joined some kind of community. That's it, he's in the pack, he doesn't need anything else.

And at the same time there are such people. Today an old acquaintance from Kazakhstan contacted me on Skype and decided to raise his level quickly, paying me money for 10 lessons. I will allow myself to bring a coordinated plan of classes on Google Docs, because such people make me very happy, and not for their money but to raise my faith in the future of mankind ))) This guy has a PhD, I don't remember which ones, but he knows Matlab pretty well and was interested in DSP at my suggestion.

-------

Me: Write down your wishes here point by point. I will draw up a plan below, we will revise it and get started.

I know the basics.

I lack knowledge of how to sharpen the algorithm.

i have a problem with array indices

multiplication of arrays

the reflection of lines on the chart

graphical objects: how to make buttons. or some kind of interface on a graph.

how to use OOP.

i know how to make classes instead of individual functions. i know the classes themselves, but how to use them when i have a big indicator in mind. which parts of the algorithm should be translated into classes?

i would like to know the basics of writing the requirement specification?

i am developing an indicator based on filters and have some problems: sometimes the line is not displayed or the indicator is too heavy. how to make buttons to display only required filters of bandpass frequencies.

How to create a dll in C++ and connect it to µul: Convert mathematics into a dll. Optimize calculations.

Make multi-currency indicator. ???

Is it possible to parallelize the calculations?

Sorry.... there are a lot of wants... ((

----------------

Me :Quite normal wants, the level has become clear. I am approached by completely different people, for someone the for loop is incomprehensible, and someone needs to make a distributed network of traders. Buy a headset, let's get started ))

first I'll undo all the buttons on my chest

then slowly