A pattern. - page 29

igrok333:
Sme works for 8 hours a day. Who has another time to form a quote?

The volume on the sme is 1% of global foreign exchange. it is unlikely that 1% shapes the exchange rate.

Actually, there are also European and Asian exchanges.

It has always puzzled me too. But the fact that there is no Forex rate - that's for sure.

igrok333:
CME works 8 hours a day. Who has other times to form a quote?

the volume on the sme is 1% of the world's currency exchange. it's unlikely the 1% shapes the rate.

I agree, I hadn't really thought about it. On other markets, while the CME is closed, banks are working on trading sessions, so they form the rates. Small countries work at night, so there is little liquidity and most of the time it is flat.

The volatility is main for the opening of Europe and later for the CME.

It makes sense to look at CME contracts as the big money is still there.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I agree, I hadn't really thought about it. On other markets, while the CME is closed, banks are working on trading sessions, so they form the rates. Small countries work at night, so there is little liquidity and most of the time it is flat.

The volatility is main for the opening of Europe and later for the CME.

It makes sense to look at CME contracts as the big money is there.

That's where the main big money is:

"Forex is an international interbank market. Transactions are conducted through a system of institutions: central banks, commercial banks, investment banks, brokers and dealers, pension funds, insurance companies, multinational corporations, etc."

link

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Actually, there are also European and Asian exchanges.

It has always puzzled me too. But the fact that there is no Forex exchange rate - that's for sure.

It affects.

In the first column are oanda bikes. in the second column are prices.

We check if in 20 minutes the bikes have gone up, the price has gone down.

the result is positive.

Files:
w9gv81.zip  962 kb

igrok333:
the sme runs 8 hours a day. who forms the quote at other times?

the volume on sme is 1% of the world's foreign exchange. it's hardly the 1% that shapes the rate.

come on.

works on the same schedule as forex.

igrok333:

affects.

the first column is oanda bikes. the second column is prices.

we check if in 20 minutes the bikes have increased, has the price increased? and also if in 20 minutes the bikes have decreased, has the price decreased.

the result is positive.

it's a coincidence.

The pattern is revealed by this calculation:

- take the buy/sell ratio and analyse the price response

The only thing worse than CME nonsense is options nonsense.

TheXpert:
The only thing worse than CME is the options bullshit.

Where does the Cluster Delta indicator get its data from?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Where does the Cluster Delta indicator get its data from?

)) you got it wrong.

This does not mean that their data cannot be used, in fact it can be used, in fact it is useful.

TheXpert:

)) you got it wrong.

This does not mean that their data cannot be used, in fact it can be used, in fact it is useful.

So my point is, that for some reasonCluster Delta gives very good inputs, but the data is only from CME