A pattern. - page 25

Serqey Nikitin:

Everyone knows that such complex tasks as FOREX can be solved in several DIFFERENT ways... In this case, we can talk about the effectiveness of different solutions, but it's stupid to argue that these solutions will be MANY...

We are not talking about quantity, but about the PRINCIPLES of methods

MANS_FOREX:

I have already calculated that the potential of guaranteed profit on EURUSD is around 2%, i.e. of all market movements only 2% do not overlap and this is on a weekly chart.

Are we talking about overlapping of the historical High and Low?

MANS_FOREX:

We should not think about what we can never know.

But, the potential for a guaranteed profit as I have already calculated for example on EURUSD is about 2% , that is, of all market movements only 2% do not overlap and this is on the weekly chart.

The results themselves show the flaw of your theory ..... Either you need to change it or seriously revise it and add some other principles of gaining profit...

Igor Makanu:

are we talking about overlapping historic High and Low ?

No. just an overlap of movements.

here is the calculation right now

-=- DUKASCOPY BANK SA -=- [EURUSD_D] ... CONNECT COMPLETE! -=-

KERNEL RANDOM :751.7927950748642 PIPS

COUNTER TREND STATS :52.665876777251185%

TREND FOLLOWERS :47.334123222748815%

PROFIT AGAINST THE TREND :-21618.000000000542 POINTS (including 10 point spread)

PROFIT ON TREND :-79931.99999999945 POINTS (including 10 pips spread)

GUARANTEED MOVEMENT POTENTIAL :1.3327325760629745 %

BULLS POTENTIAL BOUNDARY : 4625.999999999996 PIPS

BEARISH POTENTIAL LIMIT :3445.999999999993 PIPS

HERST INDEX (RANDOM POTENTIAL) :54.17489557295977 %

and here is a graph of the probability density of detecting a bar of a certain "size" in pips ([-X] -> Close < Open and vice versa)
Files:
1.png  45 kb

MANS_FOREX:

We are not talking about numbers, we are talking about PRINCIPLES of ways

Yes you are right! And at the same time you give a concrete example of a mathematical possible solution, or part of an example...

period -= 13 years.

Serqey Nikitin:
Yes, you are right! And at the same time you give a SPECIFIC example of a mathematical possible solution, or part of an example...

I always give concrete examples

MANS_FOREX:
But here is a graph of probability density of detecting a bar of a certain "size" in pips

Are you trying to prove profitability is not possible? Your example has nothing to do with the practical implementation of strategies...

We're not supposed to stick to theory, are we?...

Serqey Nikitin:

Are you trying to prove profitability? Your example has nothing to do with the practical implementation of strategies...

We don't have to stick to the theory, do we...?

i can't explain the theory... there is a PRINCIPAL VARIETY OF PROFits i presented it to you with specific numbers.

i can assure you that they will have an impact on your trade))))

Just like two times two = four.