Cost of writing the TOR - page 8

Alexandr Saprykin:

Because no one but one person has responded to your suggestion.

Well, that's what I'm saying, the USE teaches choice, but even this choice must be made!

And people do not even want to choose. They are lazy. People want a guarantee of reckless profits ...

All right, the TC league is a very good indication of the mood of the majority.

I can understand those who have their own projects, "beaten path", clients, freelancing, and so on - one can't look for the good from the bad, and they will just watch the results (which is actually happening).

But I absolutely do not understand those who seem to have a desire to get into auto-trading, but are too lazy to even get to know the real results of more than half a year of TC League work.

Georgiy Merts:

Yes, that's right.

But to choose, you have to be "in the know". Again - I can suggest the TC League. There's no need to make any decisions there - all the decisions are there, all that's left is to choose. Choose! Try it.

So, in my opinion, it's just a 'different approach'. Indeed, through 'choosing what's on offer' rather than 'making a new one'. But, I can't say it's a completely unsuitable approach.

Well, well, how to bring up in a man a developer, a researcher, if he is taught to choose among the proposed ones?

You are brought up as a consumer - go shopping in a store and choose what to buy.) Can't you see that?

Georgiy Merts:

Well, that's what I'm saying, the USE teaches you to choose, but even this choice must be able to be made!

And people do not even want to choose. They are lazy. People want a guarantee of reckless profits ...

All right, the TC league is a very good indication of the mood of the majority.

Can understand those who have their own projects, "beaten path", clients, freelancing, and so on - do not look for the good from the bad, and they will just observe the results (which is actually happening).

But I absolutely do not understand those who seem to have a desire to engage in autotrading, but are too lazy to even get acquainted with the real results of more than six months of work on the TC League.

Give me the link to the TC League, I'll have a look at it this weekend.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Give me a link to the TC League, I'll watch it this weekend.

Oh, come on... Only a lazy man hasn't kicked it and you say "give me the link".

Here you go.

I'll post more results this weekend.

The main problem is precisely the problem of choice. The best (in my opinion) TCs - I put on signals. But, a month ago I`ve got one wrong TS, and it "spoiled everything" for me on real trade, now I`m slowly fixing the big drawdown, that it did.

By the way, we can contact you on Skype and I will tell you more about it and give you investment passwords if you are interested.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yura, you can't use foul language here, although sometimes you might like to ))

Lyosha, where the mate is, you can do the stammering ...

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Lyosha, where a mate can be made a stammering ...

And there will be one big piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip😀

Alexandr Saprykin:
And there will be one big wee-wee-wee-wee-wee-wee-wee-wee😀
nah, there'll be more about broads, "about to write an article", "about to do a scalper"...and weeep of course :-)

Georgiy Merts:

You've got to be kidding me... Only a lazy man hasn't kicked her and you're asking for a link.

Here you go.

I'll post more results this weekend.

The main problem is exactly the problem of choice. The best (in my opinion) TS - I put on signals. But, a month ago - took one wrong TS, and it "messed up" for me a lot on the real, now slowly being eliminated large drawdown, which it did.

By the way, we can contact you on Skype and I will tell you more about it and give you investment passwords if you are interested.

Oh, I saw that, I thought I had something else in mind.) Skype in my personal, add yourself, I have a lot of people from the forum on skype.

Maxim Kuznetsov:
no, there will be more about women, "i'm about to write an article", "i'm about to make a scalper"...and pee-pee of course :-)

it's nice that at least someone remembers me ))