Proposal for joint activities - page 8

Georgiy Merts:

I mean, there is no investment password either...

Well, then, there really is nothing left to do but close the project...

I like your fantasies and provocations: "there is no investment password either"... Do you really think I have less brains than you?

Naive!...

This is a funny thread.

I'm even afraid to write anything in here, I'll get a beating from Serqey Nikitin in a heartbeat.

Nah, it's a genius branch.

Serqey Nikitin:

I like your fantasies and provocations: "no investment password either"... Do you really think I have less of a brain than you?

naive !....

What is "naive"? What is the "provocation"? I can give you the account and the password for my TS league, where more than 350 TS are working! What's more - I do not hide the principles by which the individual TS of the League work!

Why can not you do so?

And you call it "fantasies" or "provocations" ? What is the "provocation" to ask for the investment password ?

I have only one answer to these questions - in fact, you have nothing but tester results with "tweaking the story".

Georgiy Merts:

What is the "provocation" to ask for the investment password?

Everything is correct, except the main thing...

Your question came up after the project had been closed... And in this case, it doesn't matter anymore...

Absolutely ALL did not believe in the very possibility of getting a good advisor as a reward for their work ... Well, that's your problem, I am not interested ...

Good luck!

Serqey Nikitin:

Everything is correct, except the main thing...

Your question came up after the project had been closed down... And in this case, it doesn't really matter anymore...

Absolutely EVERYONE didn't believe in the very possibility of getting a good EA as a reward for their work... Well, that's your problem, I'm not interested anymore...

Good luck.

Ahhhh, right, right.

Talking with your tongue is not like talking with a sack.

You're a bloody fool.

Once again a question to the author, who do you make robots for? for real trading or a scam for beginners?

Fast528:
I would have thought it would have been a good idea to use some robots to help them out.

There are no robots... There are a couple of super-secret indicators that easily redraw on 6!!! bars. Yes, exactly after 6 bars they can show that there was no signal to enter the market!

But it's a pity that such a super project is closed because there is no investment password and there is nothing to show)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

There are no robots there...

Found one old expert in the archive...

Files:
04.ZIP  44 kb

Serqey Nikitin:

Found one old EA in the archive ...

Don't need an 'old' one, give out, if you can, a report on any pair of your 'coolest' currency advisor for the past week on M5 or M15 ...

aleger:

Don't need the 'old' one, give me, if you can, a report on any pair of your 'coolest' currency advisor for the past week on M5 or M15 ...

Where is he going to get it if all the tester reports he shows are several years old.