Proposal for joint activities - page 5

Hi)

suggestion - collect the deposit into my account, then divide the profit and loss equally ))

Alexander Ivanov:

Hi)

suggestion - collect the deposit into my account, then divide the profit and loss equally ))

profits half mine, half ours)

hoz:
It's an odd proposition to begin with. After all, the request isn't even to write a bot, just to test one. Doesn't seem to make sense.

"Odd" for those not in the loop.

If we consider that there are several Expert Advisors, and testing over a period of five years for all ticks, then it is clear that the volume of the task is very decent, and the "strangeness" disappears...

hoz:
This is a strange suggestion from the beginning. In fact, the request is not even to write a bot, but only to test it. It does not seem to fit...

The author himself sees that the system without increasing the lot - not working, and with the increase there is always a risk of losing all the work of the past months, very few positions are opened, and why would the author need testers, to test this on M1 ..., most likely there is a stop of 200 points, you can use the weekly)

If you do not know how to use this kind of tools, you may try to open some positions with one week's stop.

Serqey Nikitin:

"Strange" for those who are not in the loop.

Considering that there are several EAs, and testing for a period of five years on all ticks, it is clear that the task volume is very decent, and the "strangeness" disappears...

It is not clear what the result is. We have tested (the task is really quite large). И ?

Compare it to my TS League - I suggest using already tested Expert Advisors, which already show good results on demo - and people are turning their noses up at them. Yesterday an EA showed SL (while three in a row on the history is acceptable) - he got very upset and said he was "quitting the project".

And in your case, the participants are not getting anything at all.

Georgiy Merts:

It is not clear what the end result is. Tested (the task is indeed quite extensive). И ?

Compare it to my TS League - I suggest using already tested Expert Advisors, which already show good results on demo - and the people are turning their noses up at me. Yesterday an EA showed SL (while three in a row on the history is acceptable) - he got very upset and said he was "quitting the project".

And in your case, the participants are not getting anything at all.

Getting a very decent Expert Advisor for your own use is not 'getting nothing' ... I've never seen such conditions ... But you may doubt it - that's your right!

Serqey Nikitin:
Getting a very decent EA for your use is not "getting the wrong thing"... I haven't seen conditions like that yet... But you can doubt it - that's your right!

I think this is the most mediocre advertising) and so does TC.

Fast451:

I think this is the most mediocre advertisement) and so does TC.

There are plenty of morons, but there really aren't that many...

Serqey Nikitin:
There are plenty of morons, but in reality there are not so many of them...

the fact is that it's very easy to get a result like yours in the test, including the product (your names match.......), with a 3500 stop and 500 TP, but very few people would actually test it, especially if it only works on one pair, i.e. optimized

Fast451:

The thing is, it's very easy to get a result like yours in the test, including the product, with a 3500 stop and 500 TP, but very few people would actually test it, especially if it only works on one pair, i.e. it's optimised.

I wasn't going to test an EA that was seven years old... You can stick your fantasies in your ... FAST 451 times...