I'll send you an email if you confirm.

Login:10183678
Password:cgvlm4ey
Investor:svawy1uj

Fast451:
Login:10183678
Password:cgvlm4ey
Investor:svawy1uj

Well it's not a PM, What's the name of the trading server???

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Well it's not a PM, What's the name of the trading server???

MQ

Fast451:

MQ

this one is not the main one, if anyone can find similarities on the graph, great

Fast451:

MQ

I take it you are talking about MT5

Mihail Marchukajtes:

I take it you're talking about MT5.

only MT5)

Mihail Marchukajtes:

I understand that we are talking about MT5.

I have monitored it. But the funds chart is somehow not displayed correctly. Maybe it is because of the demo. On the whole, it is stable, but average. And on all parameters. The yield for 10 days of 5% is also not great, to be honest. Evaluation of the risk is that I earned 5% and the risk is 1.3%. which is, in principle, not bad. The ratio of 1:3 is normal. Well, you should pay attention to the average gain and loss. They are equal, which is not good. It is quite possible that the current success is just local. The parameters of the indicator coincided or something else.... Anyway...

Mihail Marchukajtes:

I monitored it, but the chart of funds does not seem to be displayed correctly. Maybe because of the fact that it is a demo. On the whole, it is stable, but average. And on all parameters. The yield for 10 days of 5% is also not great, to be honest. Evaluation of the risk is that I earned 5% and the risk is 1.3%. which is, in principle, not bad. The ratio of 1:3 is normal. Well, you should pay attention to the average gain and loss. They are equal, which is not good. It is quite possible that the current success is just local. The parameters of the indicator coincided or something else.... Anyway...

you're a critic, 5%, look at the opening amount, it could be 0.5%, you have to count pips.

Fast451:

what kind of critic are you, 5%, look at the opening amount

That has nothing to do with it. You're trading several instruments at once. Most of the time, it's simultaneous. Increase your lot and you're out of luck. The load on the deposit would increase manifold.... The main reason for the loss.

And the confusion about the timetable of funds is a bit confusing...