Multicurrency Experts 5-21 pair - page 8

Gentlemen, where did the signal go?

Honestly, it was pretty good as it was...

Don't spoil the game, leave it as it was and let's get on with it, please!

Renat Akhtyamov:

Gentlemen, where did the signal go?

Honestly, it was pretty good as it was...

There's no need to spoil the software, leave it as it was and let's get on with it, please!

I don't want to spoil the program, leave it the way it was, let's go on with it, please! The main thing is that you can explain the system, and who doesn't see anything in it, you can't do it manually.

So, where's Volchansky?

Who needs a story to process the data

Login:10546436
Password:7myqcmjx
Investor:ya7liior

MT5

MQ server

passwords working until tomorrow

Renat Akhtyamov:

Demo not real

)

Well, with that many trades it will be close, because it's not a pipsator

Fast451:
So, where's Volchansky?

What do you think I am, some kind of big shot? I'm just a progger-trader like everybody else. I've read the first page so far, because I'm awake.) The early bird gets up early, the good Lord gives him. The one who gets up late, the one who gets it during the night - women do it for him.)

The results are all right, just judging by the graphics. However it is not clear what multicurrency has to do with it, we can do it with one currency scalper. But it is the owner's business.

If your using the Expert Advisor on Dayton, I would not shout that the demo is not real. There's a great one on exness, I'm experimenting there myself.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

What do you think I am, some kind of big shot? I'm just a progger-trader like everybody else. I've read the first page so far, because I'm awake.) The early bird gets up early, the good Lord gives him. The one who gets up late, the one who gets it during the night - women do it for him.)

The results are all right, just judging by the graphics. However it is not clear what multicurrency has to do with it, we can do it with one currency scalper. But it is the owner's business.

If your using the Expert Advisor on Dayton, I would not shout that the demo is not real. I don't think so, it's not real.

I told you in the blink of an eye,

I've been experimenting there myself.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

It is not clear what the multicurrency has to do with it, it can be done on a single currency scalper. But this is an owner's issue.

It won't work, it's a tricky system.

Note that all pairs have the same conditions for TP and SL, as well as for entries, nothing has been optimized, optimization will take a week for a year), all systems do not have time to check, a well-grounded one is done immediately

Fast451:

For years I thought trading on the M1 was bullshit, but no, there is life there too

For me M1 is like a century ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

M1 is like a century to me )))

i thought it was bullshit too, imagine what year i'll get to h4 with this only