Multicurrency Experts 5-21 pair - page 4

Mihail Marchukajtes:

A well-known fact, by the way. But I'm ready to break stereotypes. I made a TS for H1. Now trades opened on M15 and having a better price than the signal on the hour are transferred to close by the TS signals from H1. The transfer is carried out manually through the magic number. It is painful, but what can I do... If I had a little break the stereotype that TS should work only on one TF ...

The purpose of this topic is to stir up local "traders" ****** in Market.

Market does not care about consumers at all, if Australia welcomed immigrants in the same way, it would be America...

Fast451:

the purpose of the topic is to encourage local "traders" ****** at Market

Market does not care about consumers at all, If Australia welcomed immigrants in the same way, it would be America.

As soon as you mentioned zigzag I immediately cracked a smile. Don't dare put CU on a real account.... It will be a matter of time before it goes down..... Although I don't know how your TS is set up, the mere mention of a zigzag creeped me out. Zero credibility to be honest...

Mihail Marchukajtes:

As soon as you mentioned zigzag I immediately cracked a smile. Don't dare put the TS on a real account.... It will be a matter of time before it goes down..... Although I don't know how your TS is set up, the mere mention of a zigzag creeped me out. Zero credibility to be honest...

can't you see that TS enters the market on each symbol 3-4 times? or it goes in one direction time after time?

This robot welcomes any zigzags and trend, a couple of trades on each symbol and it will go into profit, according to adaptation)

Fast451:

can't you see that the cs enters the market on each symbol 3-4 times? or it enters time after time in one direction?

this robot welcomes any zigzags and trend, a couple of trades on each symbol and it will go into profit, by adaptation)

Show balance of funds????

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Show the balance of funds????

above in the screenshot

Fast451:

above in the screenshot.

There's no chart of funds there. Monitor the account in the signals. There's more statistics there, there's a funds curve too. It's just interesting to see...

Mihail Marchukajtes:

There is no schedule of funds. Monitor the account in the signals. There's more statistics there, there's a funds curve too. It's just interesting to see...

I'm not going to help the chart skimmers, I have repeatedly told Volchanskiy to give me access if I don't trust him.

Fast451:

I will not help the chart skimmers, I have repeatedly written that Volchansky has discounted the access, if you do not trust him

So just by the funds chart you can assess the risks on such a TS. The balance curve looks good, but how did the funds feel at that time. That's what's interesting...

Mihail Marchukajtes:

So just from the schedule of funds you can assess the risks of such a TS. The balance curve looks good, but how did the funds feel at the time. That's what's interesting...

I'll email you if you confirm.

Fast451:

I'll e-mail you if you confirm.

No problem. Sure. If there's nothing wrong, I'll confirm it without condition...