MT5 terminal updated today and the "Optimisation" window does not show up during the test - page 24

Konstantin:

how about running the optimiser in a week instead of a few years?

In a week the optimiser went on in ~1 hour and 30 minutes

Vitaly Muzichenko:

In one week the optimisation went in ~1 hour and 30 minutes

Arethe custom indicators connected?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

In a week the optimization went on in ~1 hour and 30 minutes

It means everything works, and if it takes a long time, your PC must be very weak for mt5

Vitaly Muzichenko:

In a week the optimisation went in ~1 hour and 30 minutes

it is possible that it is loading or syncing the history,

I had the same problem. I waited a long time, at some point the terminal stopped loading the history, the terminal sort of hung up. I reloaded the terminal several times. Then I optimized the terminal for a shorter period.

P.S. The computer is good, it is not the characteristics of the computer.

Сергей Таболин:

Arethe custom indicators connected?

Looked into the code - the indicators are not connected. I wrote that in previous builds it worked at this time interval, but now for some reason it doesn't work. The program was written half a year ago and it all worked and now I have decided to use it again but there is something wrong with the optimization. Now there is still a test running at 9 o'clock. It's already 22 hours, and only 60 passes out of 180 have passed.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Looked into the code - the indicators are not connected. I wrote that in previous builds it worked at this time interval, but now for some reason it doesn't work. The program was written half a year ago and everything worked, and now I decided to use it again, but there is something wrong with the optimization. Now there is still a test running at 9 o'clock. It's already 22 hours, and only 60 passes out of 180 have passed.

In past builds it was a bit different....

By the way, was the owl compiled for the current build? Alternatively...

I'm experiencing similar lags with third-party plugins.

Сергей Таболин:

In past builds it was slightly different....

By the way, was the owl compiled for the current build? Alternatively...

I'm having similar lags with third party indulgences plugged in.

Yes, of course it did.

QG 0 01:55:27.907 Core 1 connecting to 127.0.0.1:3000

Know how?

Алексей Тарабанов:

QG 0 01:55:27.907 Core 1 connecting to 127.0.0.1:3000

Know-how?

What do you mean? It's a log from the terminal.

Slava:

We have adopted a compromise solution: we show the tab of optimization results, but we update it only when we go to this tab. That is, while you look at the results in the tab, new results do not appear, for example, if you go to the testing log, return to the optimization tab, when you return to the optimization tab, the data on the passes already made will be updated.

A build 1834 dated 30 May has been published on MetaQuotes-Demo.

Now you can select results of previous optimizations in the optimization tab, if there are actual optimization caches. You can see the results of past optimizations, you can change the optimization criterion (in the optimization tab) and see new figures and graphs, you can continue optimization that was not completed in the past.

Can you tell me how to continue an unfinished optimization? Manually stopping with continuation still drops all successful generations found in the past, starting the process from scratch