How much to sell a robot that brings in 10 to 15% each month - page 10

Igor Makanu:

You're a cardboard fool yourself! :)

No hard feelings? I don't know you personally, but you owe me... at your discretion, either a commission for anti-advertising or for raising your self-esteem!

SZY: can *.ex4 be decompiled or not? I have a graalny tool myself, that's why I'm thinking about implementing it...

I'm not afraid of decompiling. The model is updated every two weeks. Well, otherwise I never apply the word Grail because it doesn't exist....

Mihail Marchukajtes:

I'm not worried about decompiling. The model is updated every two weeks. Well, otherwise I never apply the word grail because it doesn't exist....

It exists. But for a very short time).

You have to work, though. When you're done working, the Grail is gone.)

And they all want forever. I love it.

Mihail Marchukajtes:

I'm not worried about decompiling. The model is updated every two weeks. Well, otherwise I never apply the word grail because it doesn't exist....

Just like there's no hot water in the summer.

Igor Makanu:

No hard feelings? I don't know you personally, but you owe me... at your discretion, either a commission for anti-advertising or for raising your self-esteem!

SZZY: do they decompile *.ex4 now or not? Graalny myself has an indicator, so I'm thinking maybe to implement...

I'm not on the machine for a long time now, and no one is going to pick up your indy by hand.

Igor Makanu:

SZZY: can *.ex4 be decompiled or not? my own Graalny is an indicator, so I'm thinking maybe I should implement it...

so, I'm thinking maybe I should implement it... - I've got people who have figured out the advertising trick of the game :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

People who have figured out the advertising thingy of the thread :-)

It's calledProduct Placement ))))

Mickey Moose:
?

to sell something you don't want, you first have to buy something you don't want.

Denis Sartakov:

in order to sell something you don't want, you first have to buy something you don't want.

In this case, there is already

Alexey Volchanskiy:

The automatic ones haven't been available for a long time, and no one is going to manually tweak your indicator.

How come they won't, they will, but not the indicator itself, but the robot, to remove the restrictions)

You would sell it through the Market, it seems that everything is already complicated there

With this pricing TC will have to pay extra to the buyer )