How much to sell a robot that brings in 10 to 15% each month - page 8

Igor Makanu:

Well, that's what I'm telling you.

Why sell your work for next to nothing?

If I'm not mistaken, you, like me, have been registered at this forum for at least 5 years? And how much are you willing to pay for your years of market research? Few people allow themselves to spend so much time studying anything, so as the proverb says: time is money!

I've been on the forum since 2007, so it's been ten years, not five. I'm just in a desperate situation. I'm going to sell this technology to a maximum of 3-4 people, no more. I don't want to do it at all but the situation forces....

Mihail Marchukajtes:

I've been on the forum since 2007 so it's been ten years, not five. I'm just in a desperate situation. I'm going to sell this technology to 3-4 people at the most. I don't want to do it at all but the situation forces....

what is the technology even based on? What does it work with? What does it change? Where does it get the values it needs to change from? In general terms, so that the point is clear.

Maxim Romanov:

what is the technology even based on? What does it work with? What does it change? Where does it get the values to be changed from? In general terms, to make the point clear.

In more than detail. I have already changed some things there, but the basic principle remains the same.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/2773

Секвента ДеМарка (TD SEQUENTIAL) с использованием искусственного интеллекта
Секвента ДеМарка (TD SEQUENTIAL) с использованием искусственного интеллекта
  • Mihail Marchukajtes
  • www.mql5.com
Системы искусственного интеллекта паутиной окутывают повседневную деятельность человека. Одними из первых их приняли на вооружение трейдеры.  Предлагаю поговорить о том, как можно использовать систему искусственного интеллекта на основе нейронных сетей в трейдинге.  Для начала определимся с тем, что нейронная сеть не может торговать сама по...

Mihail Marchukajtes:

More than detailed. I have changed some things there, but the basic basis is still the same.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/2773

just out of curiosity

1) why sell something you already put in the public domain

2) how much do you expect to buy what's in the public domain

Mickey Moose:

just out of curiosity

1) why sell something you've already put in the public domain?

2) How much do you expect to buy what's in the public domain?

Why all of a sudden? A lot of it's not in the public domain. The article was written a year ago. The technology was developed two months ago. Much of what is described in the article is no longer in use.

What's important is not the polynomial itself, but the method of obtaining it. Essentially I'm selling an algorithm of actions that hasn't changed. In addition to the codes the buyers will be taught the techniques of obtaining, and most importantly the choice of working model. So it is like this...

Mihail Marchukajtes:

It's just that my situation is hopeless. I am going to sell this technology to 3-4 people at the most. I don't want to do it at all but the situation forces me to....

hmm, can you imagine how you look to the buyer at this moment? imho, not presentable at all! your article is definitely good! - I read it in one breath. It's a long time since I read articles on this forum (nowadays, 3/4 of articles on perverted programmer logic, on how to make a complex simple solution or how to pervert with OOP, to make a universal class that nobody needs.... ) )

Although I have probably already walked half of the way through my life, but I have already acquired considerable life experience, in particular about what people buy and who can sell:

- People buy what they think is a good investment for their money (including consumer goods! - Well, people go and buy discounted goods all the time, even though the price tag is more expensive than it was last week without a discount!), people also buy cars at a trade-in discount... and they buy whatever the hell it is if it is profitable! ))))

- Only successful sellers sell well, because people like to buy from someone who inspires confidence...

bottom line: you got a good deal for me? - I see that the service signals failure, your TS has only been finalized for 2 months, your TS has not brought you profit, and I did not want to talk about personal - but, you yourself are now trying to show that things are not going well...

Try to put yourself in my shoes and tell me how much money I would give for your TS?

;)

ZS: i missed a lot in the last 3-4 years when it comes to MT4 updates - what about the decompilation of the codes now? - I have googled it and there seems to be no decompilers on the net, i.e. compiled *.ex4 is not cracked now?

Igor Makanu:

hmm, can you imagine how you look to the customer at the moment? imho, not presentable at all! your article is definitely good! - I read it in one breath. It is a long time since I read articles on this site (nowadays, 3/4 of articles on perverted programming logic, on how to make a complex simple solution or how to pervert with OOP, to make a universal class that nobody needs.... ) )

Although I have probably already walked half of the way through my life, but I have already acquired considerable life experience, in particular about what people buy and who can sell:

- People buy what they think is a good investment for their money (including consumer goods! - Well, people go and buy discounted goods all the time, even though the price tag is more expensive than it was last week without a discount!), people also buy cars at a trade-in discount... and they buy whatever the hell it is if it is profitable! ))))

- Only successful sellers sell well, because people like to buy from someone who inspires confidence...

bottom line: you got a good deal for me? - I see that the signal service is a failure, your TS has only been finalized for 2 months, your TS has not brought you profit, and I did not want to talk about personal - but, you yourself are now trying to show that things are not going well for you...

Try to put yourself in my shoes and tell me how much money I would give for your TS?

;)

I know you would. I've already got one buyer we've talked to. I will be telling him all about it starting on Monday. During the week TC will be trading. At the end of next week he will make a purchase decision based on the information obtained and the results of the trade. I am not going to tell the same thing to everybody. Therefore, if you have the intention of exchanging a tenner, join us on Monday and you will be thinking about it in a week. This applies to all who have the ability to pay and a desire to get ready to TC. And whether it works or not will tell this week. a maximum of 5 people.

Mihail Marchukajtes:

I know you are. I already have one buyer who we have called. During this week, starting on Monday, I will be telling him in detail what's going on. During the week, the CU will be trading. At the end of next week he will make a purchase decision based on the information obtained and the results of the trade. I am not going to tell the same thing to everybody. Therefore, if you have the intention of exchanging a tenner, join us on Monday and you will be thinking about it in a week. This applies to all who have the ability to pay and a desire to get ready to TC. And whether it works or not will tell this week.

Tell everyone. You may sell to one person or a thousand. Advertising is the engine of trade.)

You can even hold an auction.) Ladies and gentlemen, who's bigger?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Tell everyone. And you can sell to one or a thousand. Advertising is the engine of commerce.)

You can even have an auction.) Ladies and gentlemen, who's bigger?

You know, I'm an altruist. Wow, it's all for the people, but not this time. You don't want to buy CU, you don't have to. Just wait a couple of weeks and you can join Pam or whatever I can think of....

The thing is, I don't want to sell it. It's a proprietary approach. I designed it myself. And it's getting kind of frustrating that I'm in such a tough spot and giving it away for free... It's a bit of a bummer, to be honest...

Mihail Marchukajtes:

You know, I'm an altruist. Wow, everything is for the people, but not this time. You don't want to buy CU, you don't have to. Just wait a couple of weeks and you can join pam or something....

The thing is, I don't want to sell it. It's a proprietary approach. I designed it myself. And it's getting kind of frustrating that I'm in such a tough spot and giving it away for free... It's a bit of a bummer, to be honest...

I'm just talking about advertising. You show everyone the features - you sell the system. The usual thing is that the know-how is not disclosed in any way. Or only to a real buyer.

It is a common practice.