How much to sell a robot that brings in 10 to 15% each month - page 7

Yuriy Asaulenko:

You're going to lose it anyway).

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

https://youtu.be/_0IWvjd8-QY

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Man, thanks a lot, man. You're the only one who suggested it. But I've got about 20 bucks riding on it. The point is to fund the account so as to reduce the risk and still have at least a small profit in the money.... Thanks for not saying no...

I'll offer it to you as a freeloader to a freeloader :)

there are bonus accounts, welcome bonuses, bonuses for posts.....

but imho, "go nuts" and trade for a month or two, even on a demo account and post the results - there will be buyers themselves, alas, sell intellectual property is harder than tangible things, especially you need a headstrong buyer, not a "monkey" who will be pushing the buttons on the computer :)

Igor Makanu:

I'll also offer as a freeloader to a freeloader :)

there are bonus accounts, welcome bonuses, bonuses for posts.....

But imho, "go nuts" and trade a month or two, even on a demo account and post the results - buyers themselves will be found, alas, to sell intellectual property is harder than the material thing, the more you need a buyer with a head, not a "monkey" who will push the buttons on the PC :)

Thanks for the offer. I am enough one buyer to start working and gathering statistics. But the set of statistics takes time, and I do not have much time. It's like this...

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Thanks for the offer. I only need one customer to start working and gathering statistics. But gathering statistics takes time, and I don't have much time. So...

We're not buying anything. We only offer you, take it, use it. You can spend years looking for a buyer for your know-how.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

We don't buy anything. We only offer. You can spend years looking for a buyer for your know-how.

So the interesting thing is that you have to be nimble and have a flair, and the one who gets it will have a great experience with a set of all the indicators. It's like in business. You feel like there's a fish in there and that's it. Everyone's like, "You've got shit, you're such a sissy. You'll never make it. Ugh... crap.... And one of your crowd will get interested and get something for such ridiculous money that many people have been looking for years but can't find. You're a bunch of fools. You don't have it in you.... No offense...

Mihail Marchukajtes:

But recruiting statistics takes time, and I don't have much time. So...

Once again,"get your asses in gear"... if you want to sell, look for an opportunity... sit up nights at the terminal, sleep for 3 hours.... or are you looking for someone who gives money to everyone who needs it? - you will not get it, money is given only to those who want to make money ;)

Mihail Marchukajtes:

They will be interested and will get what many people have been looking for years and cannot find it for such a ridiculous amount of money. You are all fools. You don't have it in you.... No offense...

there was a man a long time ago

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/125310

In order to get the traders to start trading with you, you have to buy an Fx Bonus... You may google his nickname and ask him if he knows what he is doing and how he reacts. in your fist... something shiny, but you won't show what's in your fist.... Childhood, however ))))

Грааль существует?
Грааль существует?
  • www.mql5.com
MQL4 и MetaTrader 4: Грааль существует?

A spoonful is a welcome addition to the dinner table. Right now it's practically free. When the statistics come in it will cost and believe me it won't be cheap. Just a little bit of......

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Spoonfuls are welcome. Right now it's practically free. When the stats come in it will cost and believe me it won't be cheap. Just a little bit of......

We'll be only too happy for you.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

We'll be only too happy for you.

Eh... you're a good man, Yuri. Listening to the wrong people...

Mihail Marchukajtes:
It's worth a spoon to the dinner table. Right now it's practically free. When there will be statistics, it will cost and believe me, it will not be cheap. Just that ......

Well, that's what I'm telling you.

Why sell your work for next to nothing?

If I'm not mistaken, you, like me, have been registered at this forum for at least 5 years? And how much are you willing to pay for your years of market research? Few people allow themselves to spend so much time studying something, so as the proverb says: time is money!