How much to sell a robot that brings in 10 to 15% each month - page 3

Mickey Moose:
?
from the risks and statistics, estimate a minimum reasonable deposit and annual percentage. From a buyer's point of view, the cost of the owl should not bring the interest below 50. This is the upper limit, you need to be a total sucker to go higher. The lower bar is quite a large percentage (30-50) of the %% of the specified deposit. If the bars are in a crooked order, it means that the owl has failed.

30$ and raise the price with each sale. when I stop buying, drop 50% and leave it that way.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I threw out the tried and tested 8%/month TS a couple of years ago. Reason - no point.

Sounds not very convincing! Risk-free 8% per month is 96% per year, and that's without compound interest, that would be much more! But even so, doubling the capital in a year, no LEGAL business can even dream of such a return on investment!!!! I think someone is exaggerating a little here))

Dear Munchausen Yuriy Asaulenko ,

Would you be willing to sell your junk unneeded TS?

I'll buy it for a bag of candy for $10,000 even if it brings 4% per month without risk.

strange question, as if from the last century.... nowadays, only things that you invested heavily in marketing are sold for money

If you do not have money for PR for your Grail, then pay for a VPS and sell the signals, the signal will be in the top - then you can sell it for real money

SZS: how many years on this forum, well nothing changes, here's a history:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/117318/page2#comment_3133012

timbo:

The first corollary to the law in my name: the inventors of super-duper systems are fools and losers. That's why they can never make a deposit.

Найден арбитражный грааль
Найден арбитражный грааль
  • www.mql5.com
Добрый день. Имеется некий арбитражный . Основные характеристики...

Siarhei Baranouski:

But even so, doubling the capital in a year, no legitimate business can even dream of such a return on investment!

No? Do successful start-ups, who have earned thousands of percent, know about it? )

A branch of storytellers

Mickey Moose:
?
Better sell the flat, put in a robot and buy 2 in a year ?

Maxim Romanov:
Better sell the flat, put in a robot and buy two in a year?...

or go out on the street...

Mickey Moose:
?

Hi!

Don't sell,

just make it a monthly rent = $60.