A branch of clever and elusive critics - page 2

Rashid Umarov:

PS In principle, I'm already used to the fact that there are always critics of Karputov, who themselves do not write anything. Because he is a moderator and you can always fight his "arbitrariness". Even in articles. But still, it is unpleasant to see it from the old-timers.

Why write articles on outdated topics and blatantly ignore relevant ones? And not only ignore, but delete them too?

Why should I give articles about 4k to 5k code to a person who openly snubs 4k on the forum? who is blatantly rude in response to comments about bugs?

There will always be critics of Karputov because he is a lousy moderator. And he is a lousy writer. And it was immediately evident when you appointed him as a moderator. It's the same with Golubev.

When you were one of my most respected people on the forum. now frankly speaking, you and your moderators are not pleasant to talk to. before you interacted professionally, to the point and without rudeness. and moderators too.

It's not the old-timers who are the problem.

If you've somehow managed to fight with the Composter as well, that's an ouch.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

But the grumbling will go elsewhere, following Sergeev and others.

It is a pity, of course, that Sergeev became disillusioned and left. He wrote very important and useful articles and codes for the library. Alexey shared things that no one else on the forum possessed except him. And the branch called Trader's Guide: orders, prices, mullion, funds, currency was created by him to collect together useful information for traders. I don't know if he sold anything on Market or Signals. I don't think he has.

I hope to meet him again.

Комбинатор:
If you've somehow managed to quarrel with the Composter as well, that's an ouch.

I wasn't arguing with him. I just made the same demands that he makes of others. Andrei didn't like it for some reason.

His posts can still be seen in the search engine cache before they reset.

Nikolai Semko:

to show my wife ))))))))))))

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I'm going to show my wife ))))))))))))

For wives, this video is great.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I'll show my wife ))))))))))))

We should get rats, they have no resentment as a class. But a carload of cheekiness, wickedness, humour and intelligence ))

Nikolai Semko:

For the wives, this video is great.

ahhhhhh)))))))))))))) I almost died laughing, especially the ending ))

Nikolai Semko:

For wives, this video is great.

Ahhhh. It sure is.

Yeah, let's have a laugh !

no one has anything to say ?