The first and only Russian winner of the Robbins Cup - page 9

Maxim Romanov:
No matter how well you do something, there's always a 14-year-old Asian kid who does it better than you!
Absolutely. What are the three most common words in the world?

Flash555:

You live in Russia and still believe in fair contests of dubious DTs. I didn't write about one-off cases, but about the same people's constant conclusions. There are a lot of technologies to promote brokerage houses. Let's start with the fact that the contest itself on some sites pursues some goals, and on others - others. Contests in DC pursue the goal of attracting customers and popularizing this DC. Another purpose may be "increasing of honesty" in the eyes of clients through withdrawals of considerable sums. There is no guarantee that the competition winners are not fictitious persons of the DTs themselves and the withdrawal may not mean anything at all. I am sure there are plenty of similar moments even among PAMM accounts. I am not saying that specifically in those cases about which you mention.

In general, all this cannot be considered separately from the trading floor. And it is forbidden to discuss it. I personally do not know exactly what and who withdraws signals and where.

So you think those who provide our signals with high yield and withdraw money from the balance - are fake clients of dubious brokerage companies?

Alexandr Saprykin:
Anything at all. What are the three most common words in the world?

Which ones?

Trading on))))

Maxim Romanov:

Which ones?

Made in China