The first and only Russian winner of the Robbins Cup - page 2

the man is interesting and the fact is remarkable,

But the interviewer... it's hard to listen to... if a Ufa man can beat someone in finance, are there no normal correspondents?

Vladimir Pastushak:

You think only of your skins ... (The word is right).

Think about those who give and believe, who have hopes of earning money for medical treatment, medicine, for basic necessities of life.

You are confusing the soft with the warm. The state is supposed to provide a standard of living for its citizens. And the trader does not give his hard-earned money, does not take risks? Are banks holy? If anything, any kind of business is the exploitation of others. The trader is to blame for vested interests all over the world? If you give a 100% guarantee to those who give their money, the trader himself would not trade, he would take a loan and invest in another trader who gives guarantees, and he would lay in the ceiling, spitting while the interest was dripping.

And you, 38 products that do not guarantee profit, you know for sure that they will NOT give people money, but you sell them. And those who buy them hope to make money, do not you think about those who give their money and have faith, who have hopes to earn money for health care, medicine, for basic household items?

Investor is also a trader, only he does not bet on the price but on the trader. Who for the investor will take the risks for himself? The trader cannot be offended by the price, because the price went in the wrong direction. So why should the investor be offended by the trader who has lost money. The trader is a tool for the investor, as the price is for the trader. And the investor bluntly and cynically uses the trader as well as the trader uses him.

Flash555:

You are confusing the soft with the warm. The state has to provide a standard of living for its citizens. And the trader does not give his hard-earned money, does not take risks? Are banks holy? If anything, any kind of business is the exploitation of others. The trader is to blame for vested interests all over the world? If you give a 100% guarantee to those who give their money, the trader himself would not trade, he would take a loan and invest in another trader who gives guarantees, and he would lay in the ceiling, spitting while the interest was dripping.

And you, 38 products that do not guarantee profit, you know for sure that they will NOT give people money, but you sell them. But people who buy them hope to make money, do you not think about those who give their money and have faith, who have hopes to earn money for health care, medicine, for basic household items?

No one owes anyone anything for nearly 30 years. All the more so the state, which we all are. What makes you think that my products will not yield a profit? Maybe not for you, they are not naive investors...

I warn everyone and everywhere about the risks.

Vladimir Pastushak:

You think only of your skins ... (The word is right).

Think about those who give their money and have faith, who have hopes to earn money for treatment, medicine and basic living things.

You should think that without knowing what we are talking about, you copied these two lines from the Internet with your eyes closed.

Vladimir Pastushak:

No one owes anyone anything for nearly 30 years. Especially not the state, which we all are. What makes you think that my products won't turn a profit? Maybe not for you, they are not naive investors...

I warn everyone and everywhere about the risks.

The trader also warns the investor of the risks, so the investor assumes part of the risks, not all the risks are borne by the trader.

What good would your warnings do the trader. Are you prepared to give a guarantee of the profitability of your products, which you require from the trader? And answer with a ruble? The question is rhetorical.

So the venality of your interests is even greater. The trader at least is not stealing $20 worth of grains, which is absurd. And honestly gives people a choice openly showing statistics of their trades.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

I should think that you have copied these two lines from the internet with your eyes closed, without understanding what we are talking about.

This is not the first day or the first year I read all kinds of excuses and justifications for investing in forex and similar structures...

It's always the same: taking money from someone who cannot punish and promising 100500 percent a day...

Flash555:

The trader also warns the investor of the risks, so part of the risks are taken by the investor and not all the risks are on the trader alone.

What good are your warnings to a person if you are prepared to give those guarantees for the profitability of your products, which you demand from the trader? And answer with a ruble? The question is rhetorical.

So the greediness of your interests is even greater.

I do not give guarantees, do not make up ... And do not judge by yourself.

Vladimir Pastushak:

Those who know how to make more money take a loan from a bank at 30 per cent PER YEAR rather than 20 per cent from investors MONTHLY...

Think about it...

My post was addressed to investors, not traders...

Vladimir Pastushak:

I have been reading all kinds of excuses and justifications for investing in forex and similar structures for days and years...

It's always the same: take money from someone who can't punish and promise you 100500 per cent a day...

Why don't you stop carping off-topic and praising your swagger?

If you think your person (algorithms, strategies, software) is quite important, start a separate branch. Or better yet, take a prize. We all will be rooting for you on the forum.

Let's talk about the man from Ufa.

Vladimir Pastushak:

I have been reading all kinds of excuses and justifications for investing in forex and similar structures for days and years...

It is always the same, to take money from someone who cannot punish and promise 100500 per cent a day...

They all promise 100500%, are you sure?

I'm shocked. A 50/50 grocery salesman is a slam dunk.)