Help - I'm a newbie - page 3

arraga:
What do you see as impossible? I was talking about Public API, which are in any exchange

Do all exchanges have the same API? In a year, exchange Z will open, should it also work on this exchange?

Alexey Valeev:

So all the functions are different) only the name Public API is the same.

That's the problem - according to the bot's author, the bot I've redesigned works for him. Mine does not. As a matter of fact, there should not be anything particularly complicated - there are exchanges which write buy instead of ask, instead of bid - sell, etc. There may be some problems with register, with encoding. Most crypto exchanges support GET, JSON

Evgeny Belyaev:

Do all exchanges have the same API? In a year the exchange Z will open, on this exchange should also work?

Here's the problem - according to the author of the bot, I have converted it bot works. I do not. In fact, there is nothing particularly difficult to be - there are exchanges which, instead of ask, write buy, instead of bid - sell, etc. Most cryptocurrency exchanges support GET, JSON

Apparently, I wasn't clear. I'm not interested in the nature of the work or your possible help in this thread (although thank you, of course).

I only gave details at the beginning of the thread to be advised on how to proceed.

What your colleague has done is not nice, sneaky I would say. I don't want to keep it. Where should I write my feedback?

arraga:

That's the problem - according to the bot's author, the bot I've redesigned works for him. I do not. In fact, there shouldn't be anything particularly complicated - there are exchanges which write buy instead of ask, sell instead of bid, etc. Most crypto exchanges support GET, JSON, etc.

A universal product for all exchanges can not be. Well, you decided to save money, now you're crying, it will be a lesson in the future.

Evgeny Belyaev:

There is no one-size-fits-all product for all exchanges. So you decided to save money, now you're crying, it will be a lesson in the future.

1. What an amazingly stupid comment!

2. Where I decided to save money? I thought I wrote that I was prepared to pay extra on every occasion, etc.

3. No, I'm not crying, nor am I sobbing.

4. I answer all questions openly.

5. That our life is a game. I've learned enough lessons. Once again, I am amazed at the inadequacy of much of the venerable community. Notice that no one tried to go into the gist of my question, all at once began to ask questions around the topic - they say where's your profile, and who are you, from what district, you want to save money motherfucker! I'm the one who's kicking you in the ass!

arraga:

1. What an amazingly stupid comment!

2. Where did I decide to save money? I sort of wrote that I was willing to pay extra on every occasion, etc.

3. No, I'm not crying, nor am I sobbing.

4. I answer all questions openly.

5. That our life is a game. I've learned enough lessons. Once again, I am amazed at the inadequacy of much of the venerable community. Notice that no one tried to go into the gist of my question, all at once began to ask questions around the topic - they say where's your profile, and who are you, from what district, you want to save money motherfucker! I'm the one who's kicking you in the ass!

Roughly

I'd give you a bath if I were a moderator.

arraga:

2. Where did I decide to save money? I kind of wrote that I was willing to pay extra on every occasion, etc.

3. No, I'm not crying, and I'm not sobbing.

2. You offered to work around the site, instead of $30 you paid 500 p, that's the savings.

3. You're not crying, you're just stinking. You stink over 500 rubles.

Vladimir Gribachev:

roughly

I'd give you a ban if I were a moderator.
when there's nothing substantive to say... but it's a bitch.

Evgeny Belyaev:

2. You offered to work around the website, instead of $30 you paid 500 p, that's the savings.

3. You don't cry, you just stink. You stink over 500 rubles.

there was no circumvention of the website. i paid 50 quid for the initial work through your reputable website. 500p is for further unofficial communication.