Help - I'm a newbie - page 7

geratdc:

I don't understand anything about crypto, isn't the buy/sell order done through MqlTrade? I still don't see any buy/sell command, only information gathering and processing (from what I understand)

There should not be such a command. It was a development for initial analysis. Public API was used, not Trading API

arraga:

there shouldn't be such a command. it was a development for initial analysis. Public API was used, not Trading API

Well wait until the morning and contact the servicedesk, but no more than one request per day.

I'm used to getting my own way. The discussion in this thread initially went in the wrong direction - like what did you order, who did you order it from, is it too cheap, etc. etc.

My question was much simpler. Here is a contractor on your site, who has not fully/improperly done his job. I want people to know about it. How do I do that? That's the whole question.

Vladimir Zubov:

Well wait until the morning and contact servicedesk, but no more than one request per day.

Ahem. I told you for the third time in this thread that I had already applied there. Why give advice without reading the thread?

arraga:
Ahem. I told you for the third time in this thread that I already applied there. Why give advice without reading the thread?

You want an answer from the Administration, the Administration in servicedesk.

Vladimir Zubov:

You want a response from the Administration, the Administration in servicedesk.

I want an answer from the administration, yes. But I also ask for advice from the old-timers of this resource. How can you affect the reputation of a dishonest performer?

arraga:

There is a contractor on your site who has not done a good job. I want people to know about it. How do I do that? That's the question.

Is there proof that the contractor has committed to redoing the code for the rest of its life? It is believed that if the customer has accepted the work, there are no claims. Or there are no complaints in the days following the completion of the work...

Andrei:

Is there any proof that the contractor has committed to redoing the code for the rest of its life? It is considered that if the client has accepted the work, there are no complaints. Or there were no complaints in the days following the performance of the work...

I can provide you with the proof of that with a screenshot of the correspondence. About the claims in the coming days after the work - I do not know how to make such a claim. Can you give me some advice?

arraga:
I can provide proof - I can provide a screenshot of the correspondence. I don't know how to make such a claim in the days after the work has been done. Can you give me some advice?
How much time has passed since then? And what does it say exactly about code support?

arraga:
I want a response from the administration, yes. But I am also asking for advice from the old-timers of this resource. How can you influence the reputation of a bad performer?

You can influence the reputation of a performer if you are a customer of that performer.