Optimise an EA and get the best of the optimised ones. - page 53

it's a fitting fit with past history

igrok333:
This is adjustment to a past history

You're out of your mind, mate.

These are real working TCs, which I started "building" a year ago. There's no "tweaking" at all. There's a demo account where all of these things work. There's over 400 of them in total. These are the best. I can provide you with the investment password.

I have told you many times before. The development of TC includes the following steps:

• Formation of the idea and algorithm of TS.
  • Debugging and optimization of TS.
  • Evaluation of TS for installation on a demo
  • Setting up TS on a demo.
  • Evaluation of TS for installation on a real account.
  • Putting TS on the real.

And note that at each of these stages - there is a high probability of returning to the very beginning. The purpose of the TC League is the exclusion of all stages, except for the last two. And that - it works. I ALWAYS have a whole selection of TCs that are already formed, debugged and optimized, selected for the demo, and working on the demo for a while.

It only remains to evaluate the work of TS on the demo, and to show the best ones on the real market. This question is not completely solved yet. But all previous ones have been solved.

Apparently with the purchase of a new PC there is no longer a need for help from the hall and the development of the project will now be brewing in its own juice.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:
Apparently with the purchase of a new PC there is no longer a need for the hall's help and now the project development will be boiling in its own juice.

Yes, Alexey, now I have time to reoptimise everything myself.

At the moment I'm testing one idea about sustainability. That's why I created a topic - how to find the appropriate back-frame by forward-frame... but no one seems to have done it that way, so...

Georgiy Merts:

Yes, Alexey, I have time to reoptimise everything myself at the moment.

At the moment I'm testing one idea about sustainability. That's why I created a topic - how to find a corresponding backframe by forward frame... but nobody seems to have done that, so...

I think the answer is obvious - save the settings and search by them.

You can save every setting of an EA, or you can just make a cocktail of one formula.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

In my opinion, the answer is obvious - save the settings and search by them.

You can save each EA setting, or you can just make a cocktail in the form of a single formula.

There is no problem with this option.

But it is very complicated. Look.

So, we should take an array of input values for the current frame and loop through all the existing frames to find a frame with the same array.

But surely there is an internal link, because we make a report with two fields - "result back" and "result forward". In fact, I need precisely this kind of connection.

If I can't find back-frame by forward-frame directly, it would be more convenient to use Excel-file processing script. But I wanted it to work automatically during optimization...

Georgiy Merts:

There's no problem with that option.

But it's very complicated. Look.

So, we should take an array of input values for the current frame and loop through all existing frames to find a frame with the same array.

But surely there is an internal link, because we make a report with two fields - "result back" and "result forward". In fact, I need precisely this kind of connection.

If you can't find backframe by forward-frame directly, it's more convenient for me to use Excel-file processing script. But, I wanted it to work automatically during optimization...

Maybe there is a link - by the same pass number in a separate array, but you can't get it. You have few settings, so you can encrypt them in this style with one line 1+1*10+1*100+1*1000 and then search will not be so long.

Bad time for trend strategies, market has been flat for the last two months - hard to take profits...

Maybe we should add trend-followers to some of the taka profits? Any statistics on lost profits - how much were they even in profit? I'm only judging by the signal.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Bad time for trend strategies, market has been flat for the last two months - hard to take profits...

Maybe we should add trend-followers to some of the taka profits? Any statistics on lost profits - how much were they even in profit? I'm only judging by the signal.

No, in the TS League half of the strategies are flat, there are also those that show normal results.

At the moment - I am quite seriously reworking the core of TS League - I have an idea about the stability of the systems, but for this - the core lacks some functions, which I am adding now.

If you remember, I said - the main problem is the selection of the most stable systems. And how to estimate this stability? In signal - there were only intuitively selected ones. Now, there are some thoughts about stability estimation. Let's see if it works. I hope to finish modification in a couple of weeks and then I will continue to post reports and change TS set in the signal.

Georgiy Merts:

No, half of the strategies in the TC League are flat, but there are also those that perform well.

At the moment - I am quite seriously reworking the core of the TC League - I have an idea about the stability of the systems, but for this - the core lacks some functions, which I am now adding.

If you remember, I said - the main problem is the selection of the most stable systems. And how to estimate this stability? In signal - there were only intuitively selected ones. Now, there are some thoughts about stability estimation. Let's see if it works. I hope to finish modification in a couple of weeks and then I will continue to post reports and change TS set in the signal.

What is the idea behind the new selection criteria?