Optimise an EA and get the best of the optimised ones. - page 30

I had EMATrendRTS optimised normally on CADCHF.

So, Fast235, it looks like you really had some problems with the system.

The last two files - I'll process them now.

By the way, the League - after some drawdown, at the end of last week came to "zeros", and now - went up. I have the password of the real account, you may look at it.

If you want I can send you ( Fast235) the password from the real account ($100), which is used by the best (in my opinion) of League TS.

Now this is the main question for me - the question of choice of TS. As it turns out, an adequate assessment of the "quality" of trading is not enough. Even now, when the League has worked for a short time - it is already clear that the TS with approximately the same quality - can behave very differently. They may "hold the grade" without changing it drastically. Or they can change it significantly over time. The task - to select the most stable of the TS with the best quality - is to select the ones that do not show the highest trade quality, but are not inclined to change them. So far I have solved it, alas, intuitively. I don't like it very much. Trader's intuition has always failed me.

Georgiy Merts:

I had EMATrendRTS optimised normally on CADCHF.

So, Fast235, it looks like you really had some problems with the system.

The last two files - I'll process them now.

By the way, the League - after some drawdown, at the end of last week came to "zeros", and now - went up. I have the password of the real account, you may look at it.

If you want I can send you, Fast235 the password from the real account ($100), on which the best (in my opinion) League TS are working.

That's the big question for me at the moment - the question of choosing a TC. As it turns out, an adequate assessment of the "quality" of the trade is not enough. Even now, when the League has been working for a short time - it is already clear that TS with approximately the same quality - may behave quite differently. They may "hold the grade" without changing it drastically. Or they can change it significantly over time. The task - to select the most stable of the TS with the best quality - is to select the ones that do not show the highest trade quality, but are not inclined to change them. So far I have solved it, alas, intuitively. I don't like it very much. Trader's intuition has always failed me.

I'm not getting into anything new yet, thanks, and so for 2 lifetimes of my ideas, later

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Alexei, it's OK, you've got 32 regcodes.

Fast235:

There's something strange with the last file. The file is correct, all settings were correct, but for some reason I can't reproduce the best combination from it.

Anyway, you've got three regcodes, but I'll double-check this file, there's something wrong there.

Georgiy Merts:

Alexei, it's OK, you have 32 redcodes.

Oh, I'm rich :)

Maybe make the rate 100 to 1 quid :)

And exchange quid for source code - ha ha :)

The optimisation table needs to be updated.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

The optimisation table needs to be updated.

Today or tomorrow. Here - other things have come up.

Remaining CADCHF TS:

CADCHF ChnFlatSP

CADCHF ChnTrendRTS

And, as far as I understand, there are a few more "dead" today - I will say for sure tomorrow.

Georgiy Merts:

CADCHF ChnFlatSP

Took this one.

Georgiy Merts:

And, today, as far as I understand, a few more TCs have "died" - I'll tell you for sure tomorrow.

So far, is the cumulative result positive or negative?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Is the current aggregate result positive or negative ?

You have the investment passwords from both demo and real account, Alexey ! Have a look.

A league-wide result? Of course it is negative - because the periods of losing for any TS are longer than the periods of earning, and all the TS work there, regardless of their results.

The result of the best ones I have chosen ? Slightly positive. I think if it goes like this I will open a signal in a week.

And the question of choice is still very relevant.