Optimise an EA and get the best of the optimised ones. - page 45

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Launched

EURNZDChnFlatSARNew

Launched

EURNZDChnFlatRTSNew

Georgiy Merts:

Not "refused", but "didn't get around to it".

You have to look at the merits first. First of all I need to provide the main functionality - error-free data output. The structure of my system is quite complex and incorporating additional features into it (especially those I've never worked with, and even without a debugger) requires a lot of attention. And I'll fix the cosmetic stuff as the game progresses.

I'll make you a file name and a separate folder, if necessary.

By the way, on another forum someone asked for an opportunity to set direction of deals in Expert Advisors - either only long, or only short, or both directions. I will make such a possibility for some Expert Advisors (it is not difficult), if necessary - I will post it here. Accordingly, if it is suddenly discovered that some of TCs work only in one direction - this feature will be included in the main expert of the League.

Good!

Bring it to your head and if I notice anything, I will of course tell you! My modem broke this morning and I have switched to standby, so I have to fix the problem with it and have not updated the Expert Advisors yet - a little later.

Georgiy Merts:

Before I started collecting statistics for each pass - I had this folder pristine.

Now - there's a Tester folder with mqd files in it. :)

Well, I have all sorts of ideas about files... so I guess I was judging by myself, which isn't objective.

Here you go Alexey, your comments on the file name and the folder have been taken into account. It looks like it should work.

I'll fix anything that's wrong.

XML files - I'll process them later, I'll take them into account.

Files:

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Launched

EURNZDChnFlatRTSNew

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

EURNZDChnFlatSARNew

42 rgcod.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

EURNZDChnFlatRTSNew

43 rgcd.

I read the first comment in the thread, and immediately want to know in the previous 45 pages have you found a system that brings decades of profit)?

Vitaliy Kashcheev:
Read the first comment in the branch, and immediately want to know for the previous 45 pages have still found a system that brings decades of profit?)

As I said above, there are NO such systems.

And the only system that has been profitable for decades is to continually turn on TCs that are working AT THIS MOMENT, and turn off TCs that have stopped working.

The TC League is not a "silver bullet", its goal is not to "find the grail", among the TC League there are only the simplest systems using the simplest (but reliable, and time-tested) principles.

Objectives of the TC League.

Until six months ago, I had three levels of problems.

1. I read about "great TS", I start to look at the chart, and I see that it works. Bummer. Sometimes "something works". I make an Expert Advisor and see that the TS does not work. There are two ways forward - first, go to the beginning of the cycle, and look for something else. The second way - start "adding crutches" - filters, conditions, limitations. As a result, we finally get something working in the tester - and then we reach the second level of problems.
  2. It is nice in the tester. But will it work on a demo account? When we set it on a demo account, the TS usually "goes down" right away. Then we can go back to the beginning of the cycle, or we can start adding "crutches". And if on the first level - everything depended on the speed of writing the code and the speed of tester, then on the second level the time is infinitely stretched. In most cases, you are convinced that the TC does not work. In those few cases when the TC does work, you reach the third level of problems.
  3. There are positive results on the demo. But will it work on the real account? We bet on the real, and TS most often starts to lose money. Again, a bummer. And only in a very small number of cases "something works". I have to say that I did not come out to this third level even once six months ago.

The task of the TC League is to eliminate the first two levels.

Creation of the "pool of TS," so we do not have to think about the first level issues - there are always TSs that work in the tester; so we do not have to think about the second level issues - there are always TSs that not only worked in the tester, but also have been showing good results on a demo account for some time; so that only the third level issues remain - selection of TSs for real account.

And I've made sure it works ! With the TC League - not only have I reached the third level, but I am even approaching the state of "something coming out". That is, with the TC League - I solved two levels of problems at once ! In fact, half !

Moreover, also solved the problem of diversification on the third level.

Well, the main problem of the third level - "Is it worthwhile to use in a real account the TS, that has been working on a demo account for some time" - it remains, and it always exists. I see its solution in working out criteria of "quality" and "stability" of the TS. The question of "quality" criteria is closed for me. The solution is found. The question of the criteria of "stability" is still open, and, alas, is solved intuitively (and my intuition, unfortunately, fails me regularly)

As a reminder, the report on the work of the CU League favourites is above.