is it possible to read the screen via MT - page 8

Dmitiry Ananiev:

What's wrong with the drawdown calculation? That's about the size of the drawdown. I'm not arguing that.

it's just that this kind of drawdown shows a lot of risk, and you can withdraw at any time... no confidence...

i.e. if we were talking about a deposit run-up, that's fine... if we were talking about regular trading, that's bad...

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Interesting to hear what????

I think a robot has more advantages than a human. Doesn't get tired and doesn't make mistakes. No emotion, just cold calculation etc.

The most important thing that a trading bot cannot do is think. And stupidly seeing a signal does not mean that you can enter by it. Ideally, you cannot rely on Expert Advisors. They can only be trusted to accompany an open trade. Nothing more.

Dmitiry Ananiev:

Dimitri, you have been warned for advertising a pay-per-view signal.

Artyom Trishkin:

Dmitry, you have a warning for advertising paid signals.

It would be better to comment on the policy of the signals service... It would have been better to comment on the policy of the signals service and give clear rules.

Dmitiry Ananiev:

It would be better to comment on the policy of the signals service... Otherwise it turns out that only a moderator has the right to decide who can show the signals to whom not.

It is not up to the moderator to decide. There are resource rules, and they are the same for all. If you report a violation, you will get a reaction. If there is no message, you have to keep track of everyone.