How to make an elephant out of a fly when the fly is one's own - page 10

Mihail Matkovskij:

The thing is that I haven't used ePayments yet and I don't know how much more or less I will have to spend on commission when exchanging into hryvnias through exchangers. I used to exchange WMZ for Privat24 UAH. And now I have to exchange BTC for Privat24 UAH. Now I think how much will be profitable. If I transfer crypto to WM, at what exchange rate may I exchange crypto to WMZ, to withdraw it to Privat 24 UAH through exchangers, the old way. In addition to undervalued exchange rate there will be added 0.8% WM and it is not known which exchange rate of WMZ crypto to WMZ. Maybe better 2.9% when withdrawing directly to the card from ePayments. All in all, I'm at a loss as to the best way to withdraw now. This is quite a challenge. But I see that many withdraw directly to MacterCard, with 2.9% commission. So maybe this is more profitable? That remains to be seen.

I abandoned my programs for a while because of these changes. I am sitting in this thread, trying to find a normal way to withdraw. Then, when I get back to work, I will remember for a long time, what and why. This is inconvenient.

If you have crypto, you go to exchanger, you may go to exmo, and sell crypto at best price with order.

Then release code exmo, and change it to Privat24, or any other with minimal cost.

Nikolay Demko:

By socket. There is an IP there.

Again, even if it passes, you'll have to spend $200 (there, back) to go and get the card, then do the paperwork again, registration, etc.

You'll waste a month.

Get a temporary registration at the place of actual residence

Alexandr Saprykin:

Get a temporary residence permit at your place of actual residence

Have tests, take an IQ test and maybe after that you will get a magic eP card

Alexandr Saprykin:

Get a temporary registration at the place of actual residence

There is one called registration.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Take some tests, take an IQ test, and maybe after all that you'll get a magic card of some eP

Applied for an EP card almost a year ago. There were no problems at all. Verification went through "in a jiffy".

Nikolay Demko:

There is one called registration.

And that EP does not accept "temporary" for verification? Or didn't you even try?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Take a test, take an IQ test, and maybe after all that you'll get a magic card of some eP

Take a DNAa-test and we'll make you happy with your unbeatable card.

And what's more, it's all forced, and it's all on the spot.

They could at least say half a word, so and so, we're losing money for so and so reasons.

Or something else. And so it turns out, we got up on the wrong foot, and let's give people a holiday.

What are they doing there, fuck it all, let them register with eP.

Alexandr Saprykin:

I applied for an EP card almost a year ago. Had no problems at all. Verification went through "in a jiffy".

So EP doesn't accept "temporary" for verification? Or you haven't even tried it?

I haven't tried it yet. I have to go to the city to get a scan. I'm at work from 8:00 to 20:00.

My passport scan's been ready for a while, but I don't have the time card.

Nikolay Demko:

I haven't tried it yet, I have to go into town to get a scan. I'm at work from 8:00 to 20:00.

The scan of my passport has been ready for a long time, but I don't have the time card.

They do not have to go through verification at once, the card is sent without verification, without verification all services are available, the only limit is the balance up to 1000$ after verification the maximum balance of the card is 10000$. You must order the card by following the MQL link in the payments section and the issue and delivery of the card is free, plus one year of service is free. You do not have to activate the card right after you receive it. I activated it half a year later and no problems at all. And I did the verification even later, although I was already using the card.

After applying for the card, the card arrived two weeks later from London to Zaporizhzhya. But pay attention, the card came just in the mailbox as an ordinary letter in an envelope. The service did not bother to send it by registered mail.

Nikolay Demko:

I haven't tried it yet, I have to go into town to get a scan. I'm at work from 8:00 to 20:00.

I've had my passport scanned for a long time, but I don't have a time card.

Instead of a scan, it is easy and simple to take a photo of the documents with a smartphone and a normal camera. I did it that way during verification.
ZS. And there is no need to go anywhere.

I've been using webmoney since the 90s. There is probably no more sophisticated payment system. Their security system is paranoid, and sometimes it gets moronic and retarded because of their phobias.

God rest her soul.

Don't worry, you'll find a new path. It won't get any worse.

UR is a very good option, all the more so when you withdraw your money without loss. Order a card and you will be happy.