How to make an elephant out of a fly when the fly is one's own - page 2

Somehow I remember that when I started eP withdrawals there was a condition that only funds earned in the Market and not in Freelance can be withdrawn to eP.
Who knows, has this restriction been removed?

Andrei Fandeev:
Somehow I remember that when I started withdrawing to eP there was a condition that only funds earned in the Market and not in Freelance could be withdrawn to eP.
Who knows, has this restriction been removed?

Try it, it's not like swapping a sack of money for a sprat.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Try it, it's not like trading a sack of money for a sprat.

I was asking 'who's in the know', not your advice.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I wonder where MKUL is in the thread? No confirmation comments. Silence on the website, too. It would seem simpler to post information directly in payments and withdrawals, but there is silence.

I do not understand why they send out a mailing and do not provide any information on the site? By the way, I haven't received anything in the mail.

There is simply nothing to say, in neighbouring threads they appear and give answers to comments, while here they do not.

It's not good, they would come, they would give an answer in one message and the topic can be closed.

As if they were afraid of something or someone.

Anyway...
as PayPal is not available in ukraine(
and it's not reasonable to mess with Epayments...
Without a normal withdrawal via WebMoney or an adequate alternative, all this makes no sense to me ...
Doing and laying out new products does not make sense ( thanks methinks, now, I will not earn on your resource, and you will not earn me their 20% interest.

Andrei Fandeev:

I was asking 'who's in the know', not your advice.

There are no problems with withdrawals from freelancing.

Pavel Verveyko:
in general...
as PayPal is not in Ukraine(
but it is inexpedient to mess with Epayments...
Without a normal withdrawal via WebMoney, or an adequate alternative, all this makes no sense to me...
Doing and laying out new products does not make sense ( thanks methinks, now, I will not earn on your resource, and you will not earn me their 20% interest.

In Ukraine,it is cheaper and more convenient to useEpayments than WebMoney. Order a card from Yer and the question about the withdrawal will disappear by itself.

Stanislav Dray:

I have no problems withdrawing from freelancing.

In Ukraine,it is cheaper and more convenient to useEpayments than WebMoney. Order an Epayments card and the question of withdrawal will disappear by itself.

1 read again my message.
2 It is convenient for you to work with c ePayMets.
ps I have the card for a long time, but I do not need it!

Stanislav Dray:

No problems with withdrawals from freelancing.

In Ukraine,it is cheaper and more convenient to useEpayments than WebMoney. Order the EP card and the question about the withdrawal will disappear by itself.

How is it more convenient?

I do a lot of online shopping. What I do: I withdraw money to WebMoney, from there to Privat24 and I pay absolutely everywhere, both in shop and in Internet shop. Conversion Webmoney -> Privat24 costs five kopecks, and occurs in 2-5 minutes.

What offersEpayments, and exactly half of everything, plus commission. YourEpayments is rubbish

P.S. If I lived in a village without internet and the village shop acceptedEpayments, then I agree - it's good, but we do not live in the countryside

Pavel Verveyko:

1 read my message again
2 you are comfortable working with ePayMets.
ps the card has been there for a long time, only I don't need it!

if you do not need a card with which you can pay everywhere and withdraw cash from any ATM, then why are you whining? where are you going to withdraw money to with the help of webmoney?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

What's more convenient?

I very often shop online. What I do: I withdraw money to Webmoney, from there to Privat24 and I pay absolutely everywhere, both in the shop and in the online shop. Conversion Webmoney -> Privat24 costs five kopecks, and occurs in 2-5 minutes.

What offersEpayments, and exactly half of everything, plus commission. Bullshit yourEpayments.

P.S. If I lived in a village without internet and the village shop acceptedEpayments, I would agree that it would be good, but we do not live in a village
You probably have not woken up yet, I do not see the point in commenting on your profound reasoning, I just advise to study what a master card is and in which village you can pay with it. I would like to remind you that you do not have to pay with Mql5.
P.S. And I hope you pay 18% tax on what you get on your Privat card, because you will be asked sooner or later and in triplicate.