Trading live - page 7

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Decided to open a small account for 50 bucks and make it a signal. Only a 75% gain today. I once offered to double your couple hundred in a couple of weeks. You can see the result.

Well, the offer's still on, isn't it?)

Vyacheslav Kornev:

the offer's still on the table, right?)

Yes, it is. By the way, the increase in 2 days was almost 125%. It's all great, of course, but I must say at once, such good trading days are not always. I also trade not every day. I have alternating schedule at my main job. I hope to quit my job in the future and make stock trading my main job.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Yes, it's working. By the way, the increase in 2 days was almost 125%. Of course it's all great, but I must say at once, such good trading days are not always. And I do not trade every day either. I have alternating schedule at my main job. I hope to quit my job in the future and make stock trading my main job.

Everyone hopes so))

A VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE

I'll give you a bit of advice. After each trade, make a summary.

How many trades opened, initial bankroll, bankroll growth, etc.

Otherwise it looks like a bunch of unconnected trader's thoughts. :)

Ivan Gurov:

I'll give you a bit of advice. After each trade, make a summary.

How many trades opened, initial bankroll, bankroll growth, etc.

Otherwise it looks like a bunch of unconnected trader's thoughts. :)

I thought I was the only one, but it turns out I'm not.

Saw the "Important Issue", well, fuck. Especially the end: "I've said it all."

There is no specifics, no trades on the chart, no information.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I thought it was just me, but it wasn't.

I saw the "Important Issue", well, fuck... especially the end: "I've said it all".

There's no specifics, there's no trades on the chart, there's no information.

I mean no trades, didn't I show you screenshots? Tell me how I should talk, you can see better from the outside.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I thought it was just me, but it wasn't.

I saw the "Important Issue", well, fuck... especially the end: "I've said it all".

There's no specifics, there's no trades on the chart, there's no information.

so you have to watch more than one video, i've shown in each video what trades i've made before.