Cluster methods of market forecasting. - page 4

Renat Akhtyamov:

that was an answer to the validity of candlestick analysis

the rails are all right, but it doesn't work 100%...

What you are writing about not only in candlestick analysis, but in all other approaches it makes adjustments (negative).

Renat Akhtyamov:

Open a buy or sell position on the whole deposit and you will say goodbye to the deposit or part of it in no less than 10 minutes

The key word is no less, well with the rest of the traders apparently not a random process either

)

And in general, of course catching any kind of patterns doesn't make sense

Well, I always play with the whole deposit, with a small margin of 10%. And I never got to say goodbye).

Imho, it's a bit strange to play on 10% depo. Reduce the depo, leave 12-15% (the amount you actually work with) and play for everything.

I don't understand the logic.

Aleksey Ivanov:
What you're writing about, not only in the candlestick analysis, but in all other approaches corrects (negatively).

Perhaps.

It is better to understandthe financial market first, to understand the trading process - who trades what to whom, and then to analyse it.

For example I bought 1pc, the other sold 1pc at the same price.

LOOK?

The answer is YES.

Suppose the price went up.

The market loses - NO

Seller loses - YES

If the buyer does not fix, then he loses - YES, if there are no sellers, etc.

So the main thing is the volume of purchases and sales.

What are you going to analyze using candlesticks?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Well, I always play with the whole depot, with a small margin of 10%. And I never got to say goodbye).

Imho, it's a bit strange to play on 10% depo. Reduce the depo, leave 12-15% (the amount you actually work with) and play for everything.

I don't understand the logic.

Hmmm.

interesting movie

demo?

Aleksey Ivanov:

Well, let's say, Cluster Analysis in Forex or How to Calculate the Doll http://tradelikeapro.ru/klasternyiy-analiz-forex/ think differently. Or are they wrong?

It's the basics, volumes, glass, market depth... whatever you see in the volumes, that's the way you trade.

i may use them in combination with levels sometimes... i'm not a fan

Renat Akhtyamov:

Hmm.

Interesting movie

demo?

What demo? Nothing at all will change if you withdraw an amount you don't work with and you don't really need it. The sum of the transaction will remain the same, the gains/losses will be the same. What exactly has changed? I really don't understand.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

What demo? Nothing will change if you withdraw an amount that you don't work with and you don't really need it. The transaction amount will remain the same, the win/losses will be the same. What exactly has changed? I really don't understand.

I think it is an opportunity to survive a temporary loss. However, you will bide your time for a few times, and then you will lose the whole deposit.

elibrarius:

I think - an opportunity to survive a temporary loss. However, you will wait out the temporary loss for a few times, and then you will get the whole deposit in cash.

Let's say, where would that loss come from? I think we have already taken into account a possible buffer in the amount left in the deposit. Let's say three, even five bad trades in a row.

We initially, by default, believe that statistically we are in profit. Again, why do we need a huge buffer and the deposit lying dead weight?

Well, yes, that's what it says in the books). But I am not able to understand such logic.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

What demo? Nothing will change if you withdraw an amount that you don't work with and you don't really need it. The transaction amount will remain the same, the win/losses will be the same. What exactly has changed? I really don't understand.

The deposit should not be less than the value of the maximum drawdown in the entire available history of the instrument, or at least for the last 5 years.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
The deposit should not be less than the maximum drawdown in the entire available instrument history, or at least for the last 5 years.

I would put it another way. The deposit should be equal to the amount of the trade (CS) + the security of the trade itself + the estimated max drawdown. Well, for 5 years, that's a bit of a stretch.) For a quarter, for example, is understandable. I.e. at max drawdown we continue to trade. But max drawdown is not 80-90% of the deposit. This is not trading, but masochism.