The psychology of the successful trader. - page 8

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

it's not an admission, it's a statement of fact ;)

yeah

for example tell me the truth - how long have you been using neuro in real trading and how much money have you poured in/deducted?

//he has the facts...

I'm 100% sure that now finally a successful trader will show up, to spite the others ))))

///that's the psychology

Renat Akhtyamov:

yeah

For example, tell me the truth - in real life, how long have you been using neuro and how much money have you deposited/slew?

//facts he has...

i'm 100% sure a successful trader will finally show up, just to spite the others ))))

bots on neurons? Six months or so.

he hasn't made any money and hasn't lost any...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

acting spontaneously can also be a calculated strategy. It is not spontaneous but pseudo-spontaneous to confuse someone. Again, there is no "psychology" here. :)

Spontaneity in life must be discarded and replaced with pseudo-spontaneity. The human soul and intuition (in a broader sense than the unconscious generalization of previously accumulated experience) you, of course, also deny. Then there's nothing to argue about. The soul - psyche does not exist, so there's nothing to study, no science of it. I will only say in the end (it's time to write a code) that our inner attitudes (semantics by means of which we understand the world) define our reality, i.e. the multifaceted world turns to us that facet which corresponds to these attitudes. That is, in general, the essence.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Bots on neurons? Six months or so.

You haven't made any money, you haven't lost any...

So you're digging.

You'll never make any money with bots, trust me.

Aleksey Ivanov:
Spontaneity in life must be discarded and replaced with pseudo-spontaneity. Well, well! The human soul and intuition (in a broader sense than the unconscious generalization of previously accumulated experience) you, of course, also deny. Then there's nothing to argue about. The soul - psyche does not exist, so there's nothing to study, no science of it. I will only say in the end (it's time to write a code) that our inner attitudes (semantics by means of which we understand the world) define our reality, i.e. the multifaceted world turns to us that facet which corresponds to these attitudes. That is, in general, the essence.

FINALLY, bingo! :)

Renat Akhtyamov:

that's what you're digging.

open one order and do not rack your brains

there are no other strategies

i've been hand trading for 10 years :) i've earned up to...me, i don't need anything, now i write bots for fun, so i can afford to hang out on the forum 24 hours a day and study...neurocells

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I've been trading hands for about 10 years :) earned up to...me, don't need anything, now I write bots for fun, so I can afford to hang around on the forum 24 hours a day and study...

nerosetkii

you're gonna tell me

there's no one in the market who doesn't need anything

Renat Akhtyamov:

You're gonna tell me.

There is no one in the market who doesn't need anything.

If you need something, you should go to work, not hang out on the forex market.

I've worked in a lot of places and I've worked it off, at least now it's not relevant.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

If you need something, you should go to work, not hang around on the forex market.

I've worked in a lot of places and I've worked it off, at least now it's not relevant.

So it's about nothing and words without meaning.

ignore

Renat Akhtyamov:

In short, it's about nothing and the words make no sense.

ignore

No offense... what's not there is not there... the system is not there - don't be offended, it will appear... maybe even without NS

if it does not appear, well, fuck it, it's not the main thing in life, is it?