The psychology of the successful trader. - page 9

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I don't agree with you, but I'm not going to explain my disagreement in 20 pages - I'll just do one post.

Trading is all about money, not cakes, and people come to the market to make money, not to lose.

When opening a position the most experienced trader has to face a psychological barrier. When the price moves according to plan, you will always want to take a profit "right now" and you must have fingers of steel to keep it up.

If price goes in the wrong direction, not everyone can accept a small loss and come back later, they usually wait too long, sometimes to a margin call.

This is not the psychology of being able to part with money easily, and being able to get it back easily.

If you overcome the fear of loss, you will always be in profit, no matter what experience you have in trading. If you have experience, the profit will be bigger, if you have no experience, the profit will be smaller, but it will still be a profit.

It is important to exit the market correctly, not to enter it.

The seeming ease of achieving success in the market and realizing the inconsistency of this confidence with the realities of the market, breaks the human psyche. Finally, traders must understand that, the market cannot be captured by the power of the human mind. The human mind during millions of years of evolution did not face such complicated tasks and tries to follow the path of trial and error known to it. No single trader, or their community as a whole, has yet been able to formulate basic market laws in order to be able to pass them on, or teach them by the principle of "from hand to hand". Everybody thinks he or she can learn the basics of profitable trading. It seems to me that the only true way in this case is to find ways to identify immutable regularities of the market and then formalize them in the form of ATC, and to educate the psyche so as not to interfere in the work of this system. Achieving this goal of non-interference is already a huge strain on the psyche. The human psyche cannot be asked to do more than what it is potentially capable of doing. Do not traumatise your psyche by demanding the impossible. Psychologists have not dealt with such interventions on the psyche and are powerless to help in a mental breakdown. One must train one's psyche and come to terms with the fact that, the market is not a field for making super-profits, but a field with a probability of making a modest profit, commensurate with the refinancing rate of major market players with the involvement of a powerful mathematical apparatus, on which the psyche can rely with confidence. Everyone should contribute to this noble cause and not shake the results of their private successes. Every self-respecting trader must be able to explain his success by testing which theory or assumption. The reference to "intuition" will not be taken into account, because it can fail at any time.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
The apparent ease of achieving success in the market and the realization that this confidence does not correspond to the realities of the market, breaks the human psyche. Finally, traders must understand that, the market cannot be captured by the power of the human mind. The human mind during millions of years of evolution did not face such complicated tasks and tries to follow the path of trial and error known to it. No single trader, or their community as a whole, has managed, so far, to formulate basic market laws in order to be able to pass them on, or teach them by the principle of "from hand to hand". Everybody thinks he or she can learn the basics of profitable trading. It seems to me that the only true way in this case is to find ways to identify immutable regularities of the market and then formalize them in the form of ATS, and to educate the psyche so as not to interfere in the work of this system. Achieving this goal of non-interference is already a huge strain on the psyche. You cannot demand more from the human psyche than it is capable of. Do not traumatise your psyche by demanding the impossible from it. Psychologists have not faced the solution of such interference in the psyche and they are powerless to help in a psychological breakdown. One must train one's psyche and accept the fact that, the market is not a platform for extraction of super profits, but a field with a probability of extracting a modest profit commensurate with the refinancing rate of countries - major market participants with the involvement of a powerful mathematical apparatus.

Forex is not a market, it's just a game. And in this game the one who has more professionalism, intuition and stamina wins.

There is no way to formalise it, like football, war games or battles. You have to have good tactics and strategy (not mathematics) and act quickly and according to circumstances, and not get confused.

Renat Akhtyamov:

It's about nothing and it doesn't make any sense.

don't worry) there's a couple percent chance you'll learn how to make money with forex too.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Forex is not a market, it's just a game. And in this game, whoever has more professionalism, intuition and stamina wins.

There is no way to formalise it, like football, war games or battles. You have to have good tactics and strategy (not mathematical) and act quickly and according to the circumstances and not get lost.

No, it is a specific, real, market that has its own operating pattern, which we have not yet grasped and are forced to follow the path we know, calling it a game. Indeed, success in the game depends largely on skill, training, intuition and other factors that can be learned through diligence. For example, successful footballers are individuals who have been able to combine elements of the circus arts - they are circus performers. But, there are too many factors in the market to simply learn.

Комбинатор:

Don't worry ) there's a couple of percent chance you'll learn how to make money with forex too

That's a sober assessment of the capacity of the human psyche.

Комбинатор:

Don't worry ) there's a couple of percent chance you'll learn how to make money with forex too

I'm not worried at all.

i don't feel sorry for anyone, especially the sponsors.

you give, i take. that's the market.)

and by the way, the bitcoin will leave all the farms to rot soon haha )

sorry, it's just a psychological trick but you're not in a rage, are you?

Renat Akhtyamov:

I'm not worried at all, oddly enough.

and i don't feel sorry for anyone, especially the sponsors

You gave, I took. That's the market.)

and by the way, the bitcoin will soon leave all the farms to rot, haha )

sorry, it's just a psychological trick but you're not in a rage, are you?

Renat Akhtyamov:

so you're digging.

You'll never make any money with bots, believe me.
I don't know what to do with them, I told them I was getting rid of them, and they got their money. And you are not interested, you know everything and you are looking for more)))). I'm offended by the coddling))).
PS. Any entity will surface sooner or later.
Young people have a song.
Hey, don't be a star, hey don't be a star, or you won't get away. ))))
You can rub it in for the newbies. An experienced one will know at once who is who. That kind of rhetoric just tells me you've been more of a pussy lately than you usually are. )))))

ILNUR777:
I`ve been saying for a long time that you`ve got loads of 10-20% a month and you`re an algotrader. And you are not interested, you know everything and you are looking for more)))). I got offended with a codger))).
PS. Any entity will surface sooner or later.
Young people have a song.
Hey, don't be a star, hey don't be a star, or you won't get away. ))))
You can rub it in for the newbies. An experienced one will know at once who is who. That kind of rhetoric just goes to show you've been more of a pussy lately than you usually are. )))))

You got it, you got it.

i'm sorry, i let it slip.

Bots make money on the demo, pens make money on the real.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I got it, I got it.

I'm sorry, I let it slip.

Have the courage to admit you're a codger when you're caught. And don't be a smartass with a lecture.