Maxim Dmitrievsky:

strategic behaviour always wins in our lives, and what reigns is another matter

experience is priceless

the best strategy is the absence of strategy

//as an option, of course

Renat Akhtyamov:

the best strategy is the absence of one

//as an option, of course

Here's another way of looking at the problem - the best option is based on spontaneity, a kind of Tao.

Renat Akhtyamov:

the best strategy is the absence of one

// as an option, of course

oops, enough of the retardation for today :)

Aleksey Ivanov:
Here's another way of looking at the problem - the optimal option based on spontaneity, a kind of Tao.

By the way, it was said that the market should not know the trader's next move either

Aleksey Ivanov:
No one is arguing with that. I subscribe to that as well. Strategic behaviour is the ideal to aspire to, but in practice there are strong, so to speak, fluctuations in this behaviour, which we are unable to manage.

Strategic behaviour is normal working behaviour, without which no business, politics, science or trading is possible

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

oops, enough of the retardation for today :)

tried to solve this

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

The psychology of successful trader.

Alexander Ivanov, 2018.01.21 07:47

Task 1.

Given:

I know one Tajik (real).

He raised from $5,000 to $40,000 in a month or two.

At the same time, he was working at an auto-repair shop and asked me to make a robot on his strategy.

While I was finishing the development of the bot he managed to lose all his deposit by trading with his hands.

================================================================================

Question: What happened to him? What happened to his psyche that caused him to lose so much money?

What are the pitfalls inside his psyche that made the man make the grossest mistakes?

Once a man's strategy is worked out,

... alas, livantos!!!

Renat Akhtyamov:

By the way, it was said that the market should not know the trader's next move either

Well yes, everyone uses the same indicators etc, i.e. predictable. And, if the market is being manipulated (Maxim is about to label me shizo), then the right thing to do is unpredictable.

Aleksey Ivanov:
Well, yes, everyone uses the same indicators and so on, i.e. predictable. And, if the market is being manipulated (Maxime is about to label me schizo), then it is more correct to act unpredictably.

and he just didn't get it, he just blurted it out.

Now he will think about it and understand the depth of the dumb thought ;0)

Psychology is probably the excuse .......... For example for training salespeople or DC sales managers. If money is lost, psychology is to blame, and no one knows what that means. Trading as any craft requires skills, knowledge, abilities. For example, no one will say that psychology is the problem if a craftsman screws up a part or a driver gets into an accident, but in trading it is psychology that is at fault, and not, for example, a low-quality training course or lack of skill.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Strategic behaviour is a normal working behaviour, without which business, politics, science, trading are not possible

That's all right too, I can also sign up to this. But when you are being calculated in business (especially in Russia in the 90s, when I had to do it a little, well, a little bit), it doesn't work out very well. Again, it turns out that it is better to act spontaneously.