Price signals, what will happen to them? - page 3

Sergii Stepiko:
The buyer has a right to choose. Everyone has a right to choose and this should not be restricted.

This is far from always fair.

Mesaoria:

Because (very roughly speaking) instead of one account with a live depo of $1000, you can create 100 accounts with a depo of $10 - and frolic, draining 99 accounts, for the sake of bringing one to the top.

Don't you find that it is impossible to take risks with a live depo of $1000?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Don't you find that it is impossible to take risks with a live depo of $1000?

That's a startling question.

So the signal provider cannot take risks, but his subscribers can?

Mesaoria:

Because (very roughly speaking) instead of one account with $1000 live depo you can create 100 accounts with $10 depo - and frolic, merging 99 accounts, for the sake of bringing one to the top.

It's a dubious idea to drain 990 quid in the hope that someone will sign up.

By and large, there is no difference in principle, whether it's a cent account or a normal one, even if it's a demo account.... If this account gives adequate signals, it is worthy of its subscribers. There is also such an issue as psychological burden, which over time tends to accumulate.... So if someone feels comfortable signaling on a demo account and most importantly - it works, so why not.... After all, when you subscribe you should pay attention to trades, risks, etc., but not on what account they are made on....

Rustem Bigeev:

By and large, there is no difference in principle, whether it's a cent account or a normal one, even if it's a demo account.... If this account gives adequate signals, it is worthy of its subscribers. There is also such an issue as psychological burden, which over time tends to accumulate.... So if someone feels comfortable signaling on a demo account and most importantly - it works, so why not.... After all, when you subscribe you should pay attention to trades, risks, etc., but not on what account they are made on....

A man enters 10 accounts, 9 of them fail, and he shows good profit on 1 account. The 9 that are drained are deleted. The question is how do you determine that this 1 that is left is exactly quality and not just a "survivor" of runs in different directions? If you look at the stats, there will be entries with minimal drawdown and always on a future trend.

Rustem Bigeev:

By and large, there is no difference in principle, whether it's a cent account or a normal one, even if it's a demo account.... If this account gives adequate signals, it is worthy of its subscribers. There is also such an issue as psychological burden, which over time tends to accumulate.... So if someone feels comfortable signaling on a demo account and most importantly - it works, so why not.... After all, when you subscribe you should pay attention to trades, risks, etc. and not to the account on which they are done....

I was paying attention to trades, risks, etc., signal the second person opened a 36k balance . He lost it in one day, as it turned out he had a cent account. I do not know why, but there was no warning that it was a cent account.

The result is a loss of 20k and hatred of cent accounts.

Igor Ryapisov:
A person makes 10 accounts, 9 of them lose and 1 shows a good profit. He deletes the 9 that were drained. The question is how to determine that this 1 remaining one is exactly of quality and not just a "survivor" from entries in different directions? If you look at the stats, there will be entries with minimal drawdown and always in the future trend.
Here we need to introduce more stringent requirements for such accounts. Lifetime, number of trades, diversification by instruments, stricter risk management, etc. Personally, I'm against a complete ban. We should be guided by positive examples and the negative ones will show themselves.

Kseniya Yu:

I was paying attention to trades, risks, etc., a second man opened a 36k balance. He lost it in one day, as it turned out he had a cent account. I do not know why, but there was no warning that it was a cent account.

They lost 20k and I hate cents.

I'm sorry, but you could have limited your risks (there are a lot of ways to do it) .... When you entrust your money to someone else, there is a double risk - market risk and human risk.

Kseniya Yu:

I was paying attention to trades, risks, etc., a second man opened a 36k balance. He lost it in one day, as it turned out he had a cent account. I do not know why, but there was no warning that it was a cent account.

The result is a loss of 20k and hatred for cents.

A cent account!Provider can afford higher risks.

This is the first warning that catches your eye when you start looking at the signal information.