MT5 is for programmers, not traders - page 5

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

I don't want to argue with anyone, but why so stubbornly pretend you don't know what I'm talking about?

No one here is obligated to teach anyone how to program. You should read what resource you're on. Is there anything about teaching programming?

When you go to a medical institution's website, do you ask them to train you to be a doctor?

Renat Fatkhullin:

It's called "we've done everything we needed to do and even a lot more".

There are no shortcuts to becoming a physicist programmer by taking a "simple video course". And no "I want, I ask" will help.

Fortunately, I not only understand, but have also tried and implemented many things in practice.

There is only one way to learn - go and spend enough of your own effort to fill your head with enough information with maximum practice. The bare minimum is a couple of hundred hours to start understanding something in reality.

You have really opened my eyes, I can't believe I didn't think of this without you.

The main thing is that now you understand what you were asked about.

Artyom Trishkin:

No one here is obliged to teach anyone how to program. You should read what resource you are on. Is there anything on here about teaching programming?

When you go to a medical institution's website, do you ask them to train you to be a doctor?

I'm under the table!!! )))) Petrosian is nervously smoking in the backyard )).

Artyom Trishkin:

No one here is obliged to teach anyone how to program. You should read what resource you are on. Is there anything here about teaching programming?

When you go to a medical institution's website, do you demand that they train you to be a doctor?

Before you answer, read what I wrote. Where did I ask for anything? Open your eyes.

Renat Fatkhullin:

There are no shortcuts to becoming a physics programmer by taking a 'simple video course'. And no amount of "I want, I ask" is going to help.

There is only one way to learn - go and spend enough of your own effort to fill your head with enough information with maximum practice. The bare minimum is a couple of hundred hours to start understanding something in reality.

That's right. And if I want to become a programmer, I will. Then my trading robot will be a separate program, and I will be able to connect it to any trading terminal, so why would I need MQL?

But that's not what we are talking about here. It's about making MT5 with its language closer to trader, not to progamer. I understand that the company has to make money, but it seems to me that a more flexible marketing policy is needed to popularise MT5.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Before you reply, read what I wrote. Where did I demand what? You've got to open your eyes.

You demand a video tutorial for you:

Forum on Trading, Automated Trading Systems and Strategy Tests

MT5 is a terminal for programmers, not for traders

Ibragim Dzhanaev, 2018.01.08 16:33

What you wrote:

is called an "excuse".

You are asked to make simple, clear, official lessons.

When you need it you do. You're not referring to someone else.

Besides, it's not that expensive.

============

Wrote in case you suddenly do not understand what you're asked about).

Like - not expensive, you could do for you to learn by looking at the screen and drinking beer probably.

No, that's not how you learn. They learn by going through all the stages by themselves. By studying a huge amount of material, of which there is more than enough here for self-study. But you need a movie. Look for movies on blogs, they'll teach you. Then come here to retrain.

Vitaly Stepanov:

That's right. And if I want to become a programmer, I will. Then my trading robot will be a separate program, and I will be able to connect it to any trading terminal, so why would I need MQL.

But that's not what we are talking about here. It's about making MT5 with its language closer to trader, not to progamer. I understand that the company has to make money, but it seems to me that a more flexible marketing policy is needed to popularize MT5.

Who is stopping you from writing your first program in the code editor instead of writing it here? Once you start, you will immediately see how easy it really is. And with questions - go to any branch with help for beginners. Those who want to understand and learn are always helped.

And here you can go through another 200 pages without opening the editor.

Artyom Trishkin:

You demand video lessons for you. Like - not expensive, could be done for you to learn by looking at the screen and drinking a beer probably.

No, that's not how you learn. You learn by going through all the steps on your own. By studying a huge amount of material, which there is more than enough to learn on your own. But you need a movie. Look for movies on blogs - they'll teach you. Then come here to retrain.

Cat lover - it's not good to lie. Where did I demand ?

About learning - I forgot to ask you.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Cat lover - it's not good to lie. Where did I ask for it?

I forgot to ask you about the studies.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

It's an excellent terminal for programmers, not for traders

Ibragim Dzhanaev, 2018.01.08 16:33

What you wrote:

is called an "excuse".

You are asked to make simple, clear, official lessons.

When you need it you do. You're not referring to someone else.

Besides, it's not that expensive.

============

I wrote this in case you don't understand what you're being asked about.)

And be polite - don't humiliate yourself.

Artyom Trishkin:

Read. There are no requirements. What's next?