Looking for a trader - page 20

Mihail Marchukajtes:

In defence of the strategy, everything is ready to add data on smiles to the TS, which is a weather vane on the market, as well as information on calendar spreads, which I think will also improve its performance.

Today I set up a grid that will work till Tuesday. It's a pity it's not interesting to train just for fun. The shaitan machine also needs money for optimisation :-(.

Also withdrawal.
IMHO, try to start with the factory. There is money there too.

I feel sorry for you guys and you don't understand a simple truth. You cannot grow capital on the exchange, you can only work with it, full stop. And if there is no capital working TS will not help, as well as the presence of capital in the absence of a working TS. In the rest, do not worry, I kind of found it. Good luck with the factories now that you're talking about them here.

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Guys, all those who responded I really feel sorry for you and you do not understand the simple truth. You cannot grow capital on the stock exchange, you can only work with it, full stop. And if the capital is not working TS will not help, as well as the presence of capital in the absence of a working TS. In the rest, do not worry, I kind of found it. Good luck with the factories now that you're talking about them here.

Judging by your posts on this forum, holding on to capital even if you even had it is not possible. Get down to earth. There are factories.)

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Guys, all who have answered I feel sorry for you and you do not understand a simple truth. As for the stock market, it is impossible to raise capital, one can only work with it. And if there is no capital working TS will not help, as well as the presence of capital in the absence of a working TS. In the rest, do not worry, I kind of found it. Good luck with the factories now that you're talking about them here.

Tara will bring you three sotkas, CAPITALLY :-) !!! Work, work, work... on the stock exchange, yeah, don't grow.... :-) rezine for evaluation...

He's not bringing anything in. 1-2% a week is a lot less than the daughter does with her hands. There's plenty of time. What's the point?

Алексей Тарабанов:
He's not bringing anything in. 1-2% a week is a lot less than the daughter does with her hands. There's plenty of time. What's the point?
I realized that on your part it was a friendly snoop, but do not worry, I have already agreed. You probably saw the end result of my signal, but did not see the dynamics of the balance curve. But what am I saying, it's the MEMBER of stock trading who has a daughter who does it with one hand. Well, good luck!!!

Mihail Marchukajtes:
I understood that it was a friendly huffing on your part, but don't worry, I've already agreed. You probably saw the end result of my signal, but did not see the dynamics of the balance curve. But what am I saying, it's the MEMBER of stock trading who has a daughter who does it with one hand. Well, good luck!!!

Any market participant will have good balance. With equity it is worse and significantly worse.

Someone wrote that at 400 they trade neatly and at 10,000 they will be careful, but a successful trader in any situation trades carefully and does not go beyond red flags. But to raise the trader is also a big deal. According to my statistics only a couple of traders out of 50 trainees get the offer to sign a contract. I have a statistics - only a couple of traders get an offer to sign a contract. Have a nice weekend.

Viktar DayTrader:
As for the brokers, they have to be trained for their own needs and their own goals. All the rest is a draft. Someone wrote that at 400 they trade neatly and at 10 000 they will be careful. But to raise the trader is also a big deal. According to my statistics only a couple of traders out of 50 trainees get the offer to sign a contract. I have a statistics - only a couple of traders get an offer to sign a contract. have a nice weekend.

Have a good weekend, too. By the way, it's over.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Have a good weekend, too. By the way, it's over.

Thank you) the weekend was good. now time to make some money) Great profits, everyone!