Looking for a trader - page 13

Evgeniy Grebenuik:

IG try

Are there any Russian ones? Doesn't anyone do the trading themselves?

nataliblin:
Are there any Russian ones? Doesn't anyone trade in them themselves?

They're all there, it's just that they're not allowed to advertise on this site.

There is an interesting proposition for forex trading, trading on the news,70% profitable trades.

yros79:
There is an interesting suggestion for forex trading, trading on the news, 70% profitable trades.

The % of profitable trades alone does not tell you anything. If for example you trade with SL and TP/SL ratio = 1/3, then your TS is unprofitable with 70% of profitable trades. And if you have no SL, then profitable trades may be even 100% for as long as the stop-out occurs due to the last losing trade.

Alexander Sevastyanov:

The % of profitable trades alone does not tell you anything. If for example you trade with SL, and ratio TP/SL = 1/3, then your TS is unprofitable with 70% of profitable trades. And if you do not have a SL, then profitable trades may be even 100% for as long as the stop out due to the latter is unprofitable.

You can put SL but they will be covered by spread, you need a trading terminal without floating spread (for example Libertex) or options,

yros79:

You can place SLs, but they will be covered by spread, you need a trading terminal without floating spread (e.g. Libertex) or options,

What does spread, terminal or options have to do with it... I'm telling you that the % of profitable trades means nothing without specifying the ratio of the average profitable trade to the average losing trade. In addition there are many other parameters that affect the possibility of using this system in real trade. They are MOG in pips, max DD, FF, PF, z-score...

Alexander Sevastyanov:

What does the spread, the terminal, the options have to do with it... I'm telling you that the % of profitable trades means nothing without specifying the ratio of the average profitable trade to the average losing trade. And besides that there are many other parameters in TS which influence the possibility of using it for real trade. They are MOG in pips, max DD, FF, PF, z-score...

Profit factor is exactly what you're talking about. The ratio of the percentage of profitable trades and the ratio of profit trade to loss trade. Expectation is essentially the same.

Maxim Romanov:
The profit factor is exactly what you are talking about. The ratio of the percentage of profitable trades and the ratio of the size of profitable to unprofitable trades. The expectation is essentially the same.

The most important factor is not the profit factor but the recovery factor.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

The most important factor is not the profit factor but the recovery factor.

Here I agree with you 100%. When they give me links to my trading results, I look first at the recovery factor, then the profit factor and then everything else. After all, the recovery factor perfectly shows how a trader can trade around protracted drawdowns.

Дмитрий Равчев:

Here I agree with you 100%. When they give me links to the trading results, I look first at the recovery factor, then the profit factor and then everything else. After all, the recovery factor perfectly shows how a trader can trade around protracted drawdowns.

And if it is 0 all the time?