Looking for a trader - page 3

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I used to work with them on a demo account, earned about $200, but, could not withdraw due to very strict withdrawal conditions and draconian deductions on withdrawal. If you don't withdraw the rewards to your bank account in time, agreeing to these strict conditions, the funds are successfully burned. Somehow, in short, could not withdraw, because of the age, I do not remember the details. There is no reliability like in MKL there. It is true, if the TC is successful, then, at once dialed a lot of subscribers, the rating grows lightning fast, show on-line as drip rewards, which is very problematic to withdraw. There are no conditions like in MKL.

Thank you, but to call this site "reliable" is too much

Mickey Moose:

Thank you, but calling this site "reliable" is overkill.

Can you give me an example of the unreliability of ICL? Has anyone had their earnings "burned out" or has anyone waited more than 1 minute for a withdrawal?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Can you give me an example of the unreliability of the ICL resource? Has anyone "burned out" their earnings or anyone waiting more than 1 minute for withdrawal?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/about/terms

excerpt.

You agree that MQL5 Ltd. may, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, suspend or terminate the provision of any MQL5 Service, service or access to the mql5.com website (or its functionalities) to you or other Users.

There are some more curious clauses, people who want to read them.

In practice - invest a year or two in creating products, promoting your name, earn some money (in theory) and get kicked out for "breaking the rules". In fact, almost every action can be regarded as a violation of service rules, respectively, with the withdrawal of money that could be stored on the user's balance. So the question of "funds" and, moreover, "withdrawal" already sounds like a good joke.

I agree with all the terms, so as a forum is a very good site, but no more.

Условия использования MQL5.COM
Условия использования MQL5.COM
  • www.mql5.com
Внимательно прочтите данные Условия использования сайта www.mql5.com. В рамках данных Условий используются слова и выражения, определенные в разделе 1 настоящих Условий. 1. Термины и определения 1.1. В рамках данных Условий следующие слова и выражения будут иметь следующее значение: MQL5 Ltd означает компанию MQL5 Ltd, являющейся...

Mickey Moose:

excerpt.

You agree that MQL5 Ltd. may, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, suspend or terminate the provision of any MQL5 Service, service or access to the mql5.com website (or its functionalities) to you or other Users.

There are some more curious clauses, you can read it.

In practice - invest a year or two in creating products, promoting your name, earn some money (in theory) and get kicked out for "breaking the rules". In fact, almost every action can be regarded as a violation of service rules, respectively, with the withdrawal of money that could be stored on the user's balance. So, the question of "funds" and, all the more so, "withdrawal" already sounds like a good joke.

I agree with all the conditions, so as a forum is not a bad site, but no more.

Do not talk nonsense.

For 3 years I have withdrawn hundreds of times and there were no problems.

They withdraw instantly to WebMony and ePayments. Everything works very accurately.

Дмитрий Равчев:
Looking for a Forex trader.
Earn 40% of profits.

Have you tried here? https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals

Mickey Moose:

excerpt.

There are some more curious clauses, you can read it.

In practice - invest a year or two in creating products, promoting your name, earn some money (in theory) and get kicked out for "breaking the rules". In fact, almost every action can be regarded as a violation of service rules, respectively, with the withdrawal of money that could be stored on the user's balance. So the question of "funds" and, moreover, "withdrawal" already sounds like a good joke.

I agree with all the conditions, so as a forum is a very good site, but no more.

Another conspiracy?

Do not break the rules - why bother?

What fact (action) was considered a violation of the rules? May I ask?

Or is it a throw to the fan? For "promotion" ... )

Mikhail Dovbakh:

Are you seeing conspiracies too?

Don't break the rules - why bother?

What fact (action) was considered a violation of the rules? May I ask?

Or is this just a blower? For "promotion" ... )

I'm not going to do anything just to prove a point, it's an answer to Yusuf

I've seen too many "financial transactions are limited" threads.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Don't talk nonsense.

For 3 years I have withdrawn hundreds of times and there were no problems.

Instant withdrawals to WebMony and ePayments. Everything works very smoothly.

I do not see the need to argue with you.

If it works, use it. And you have to guard your robot better.

I don't see why not argue with you, it works - use it in good health and guard your robot!

Дмитрий Равчев:
Looking for a trader to trade Forex.
Earn 40% of profits.

//////////// Only crooks will respond to such an offer)))) Who, for example, will regulate the order of mutual settlements?

Максим Дмитриев:

How much money do you have? ))

:)))), Maxim, such questions are asked either at the tax office or in the forest, with the interviewee securely tied to a tree.

So I wanted to write my impressions of the traders I tried to work with. I offered them $400 for managing my account, which I opened for myself. I.e. people were trading as if they were on a demo account and if they lost their money they did not owe me anything. My profit is paid to those who closed profitable trades - 40% of earned.

Three people have been working since December 2017. One of them lost money in a week and went deep into negative equity. The second did frequent drawdowns up to 50%. but there were also profitable trades - the end result SLIVE. Another one started well as a scalper - but deep drawdown did not save him.
I now have -2 traders trading for me. One seems to be trading quite adequately, the other has just started.

My impressions. They have been working for a long time, my rating is so high and all the rest. I have not seen anything useful in their trading. But, as for the first time, all of them do not know how to manage the free margin and calculate the ratio of the balance to the open trades. And as a result if the rate is going in the opposite direction there is no possibility to open a position even a small part of it, without locking all open positions to earn in the opposite direction of the trend. What amazed me even more is that no one has ever tried to gain profit from the counter-trend, which led to long-term drawdowns and losses.

This is purely my opinion. I do not have claims against anybody and I do not want to offend anyone. I am just looking for a good trader who I can work with productively and in the long term. I am still looking for one.